Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store Updates  Empty Store Updates

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 23:24

IDK IF THIS IS THE SIMS 3 PROBLEM SO SORRY IF YOU DELETE IT

I am trying to download the Store Updates (whole month) July 2013 (August is on there but no link?) and it's says about 3/4 hours left but the file is only 117mb. Why is it taking so long for such a medium sized file? Also, I downloaded the new town and it's much bigger than the store update and it did it under 10mins. Is it just me or..?

P.S are there alternative download links? some of the store updates have mirror links that work fine.

Back to top Go down

Store Updates  Empty Re: Store Updates

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 03 Oct 2013, 23:42

urbanvenom wrote:IDK IF THIS IS THE SIMS 3 PROBLEM SO SORRY IF YOU DELETE IT

I am trying to download the Store Updates (whole month) July 2013 (August is on there but no link?) and it's says about 3/4 hours left but the file is only 117mb. Why is it taking so long for such a medium sized file? Also, I downloaded the new town and it's much bigger than the store update and it did it under 10mins. Is it just me or..?

P.S are there alternative download links? some of the store updates have mirror links that work fine.
Hello,

The site is not "finsihed" yet. There are still issues like missing contents or the slow download speed. But it's being worked on.

Make sure to follow this topic here for updates on that: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t12688-official-mediafire-alternative-out-now-link-feedback
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top