Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sims 3 store season wall decal problem. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims 3 store season wall decal problem. [CLOSED] Empty the sims 3 store season wall decal problem. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 26 Dec 2012, 04:30

have problem with these item when i place the snowflake (the wall decal) on the wall it not appear

Back to top Go down

the sims 3 store season wall decal problem. [CLOSED] Empty Re: the sims 3 store season wall decal problem. [CLOSED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 26 Dec 2012, 11:30

Hello,

Do you have the walls up?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

the sims 3 store season wall decal problem. [CLOSED] Empty Re: the sims 3 store season wall decal problem. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 04:11

yes i have the wall up

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 27 Dec 2012, 14:24

Is it just this one piece that isn't showing up?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Dec 2012, 10:54

yes the other work fine just the snowflake that dont

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 28 Dec 2012, 10:57

Is it something that is downloaded extra from seasons, part of the premium content?

I'm getting ready to go to bed, but will check for your reply when I get up, and test the object in my game, to see if it's the object, or something else. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Dec 2012, 02:27

well i download or store item from MATY and some from your website and have kt fix too i remove all item and the fix it still disappear

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 29 Dec 2012, 02:30

Is the object you're trying to place the "unique snowflakes mirror" or something else? If it's something else, could you tell me the name of the object?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Dec 2012, 14:44

season decal winter

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 29 Dec 2012, 18:55

I don't have that in my game, so I'm going to guess it's a downloaded object. I'll download the season's extra pack later, and see if it's in there.

I would recommend completely uninstalling and deleting the pack that the object is in, then downloading a fresh copy, and installing the freshly downloaded version.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 04:57

you mean just unstall the it in the launcher and delete the file and download the new one and where can i get it

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sun 30 Dec 2012, 05:20

Do you remember where you got it from originally, and if it was in a set? If it's a store item, you can find it at our official mediafire here.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 07:49

i download the file from your mediafire account i place it on the wall but when i zoom in it dissapear and then i zoom out it reappear

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 30 Dec 2012, 09:29

Hello,

That's normal. It may have to do with your in-game graphics settings.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 10:43

how the graphic cause i make it all high graphic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top