Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omni Plant?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Omni Plant? Empty Omni Plant?

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 20:27

So I have an Omni-plant in a couple of my sims inventory. I can't interact with it in any way. It's icon is a present, white box with a red wrapped around ribbon. Anyone know what this is for?

Back to top Go down

Omni Plant? Empty Re: Omni Plant?

Post by invalidusername Sat 05 Jan 2013, 21:03

So it's a stuck object in your inventory? You can't move it out, or click on it to interact in any way?

The omni-plant is a pretty awesome plant, that once grown, you can "feed" it an object, and it will replicate that object every time it gets harvested, be it fruit, a book, anything like that. Usually to get it, you have to complete a chain of quests pertaining to the gardening skill, but it seems that it's been being received as an in-game present for the sim and getting stuck in their inventory too, recently.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 22:11

Yea. I just noticed...uh, oh yea, I just noticed that it was,supposed, to be a plantable object cause I mastered, again, the gardening skill and noticed that the sim is able to plant it. As if "plant" in the name wasn't obvious enough as to what it was lol.
You are correct, I can't interact with it in any way. You say there is a quest line for it somewhere?
You happen to know how to start the quest line?
I'd hate to have it clog up my inventory over time. In fact it's in one sim in the household with no gardening skill, or maybe just a skill of 1 from the t.v.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sun 06 Jan 2013, 02:47

The only way I know of to start the goals (I guess quest was a bad word really, since that would imply WA being needed) is to max out your gardening skill and just continue to garden until you get it. Unless you use mods to start it. But your gardening would still have to be level 10 to finish it.

There is, however a mod that can just clean out your sim's inventory. I don't remember which one, but I'm sure Lady Eldi or someone else will. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 06 Jan 2013, 09:44

Hello,

That's Overwatch. I'm not sure where the interaction is available, on the sim or on city hall. Might cause you to loose the object but I bet you could find it in buydebug mode.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 11:46

Ah. I ended up getting master controller. Didn't think overwatch did it cause it wasn't doing it. I didn't think to check if something like that was even a default option. I did a bit of research and yea a lot of people are complaining about these "gifts" coming out of their mailboxes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top