Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Pets crack problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Pets crack problem Empty Sims Pets crack problem

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 15:30

Hi. :newfag: So I have the Sims 3 Base official cd game. And now I'm trying to download the Sims 3 Pets. I applied all the steps as stated on the first page. But, when I drag the folder over to the ep's file, it stated that I do not have enough space. I have this problems in all my eps except for the Outdoor Living Stuff ep. I tired googling this and I couldn't find anything. Helpp!!! And I'm pretty sure it's the correct file dragged. Help

Back to top Go down

Sims Pets crack problem Empty Re: Sims Pets crack problem

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 16:56

Click Start and type "C:" in the search bar without the quotes. On the left hand side, right click on your C: drive (usually labeled "System") then click on Properties. In the dialog that pops up, could you tell us the numbers beside the pink box labeled "Free space" please? Example: Mine says: "Free space: 15,635,972,096 bytes 14.5GB" -- just the "14.5GB" is what I'm asking for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:29

It's 104 GB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:35

Alright, here's a series of questions for you then:

- Where is your game installed?
- Where are you trying to copy the files to? Could you take a screenshot of this folder for us?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 18:54

Okay... I use Daemon tools to mount itSims Pets crack problem Captur11he game. I gragged the file out from the ultamite fix which I just downloaded yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 19:15

I have the same problem. I have Sims 3 cd and wanted Pets too. So I did everything what was told but when i had to copy the crack files it said there is no room!!! And now my Game file also doesn't have room. So i can't play even my old game anymore !!! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 04:04

You are trying to copy the files to a virtually mounted CD ROM. ROM is an acronym that means "Read Only Memory" - and since it's "Read Only" you can't copy files to it. You need to copy the files to wherever you installed the game. Typically this is somewhere in the C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\ or C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\ directory.

It would be best if you started at step 2 of this post, read each instruction in full prior to doing that instruction: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top