Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 pets disk authentication failure. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 pets disk authentication failure. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 pets disk authentication failure. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:34

Hi,

I downloaded the sims 3 pets full/fixed. followed all instuctions, but when I go on to game launcher to play it says 'disk authentication failure. No game disk found please insert the sims 3 pets game disk before proceeding'

i managed to download seasons last night and it worked, but when I got pets it stopped. So I uninstalles both and have now done pets first.

Can someone please help me or tell me if i'm doing something wrong.

thanks

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 pets disk authentication failure. [SOLVED] Empty Same Issue

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 02:21

Im plagued with the same problem ive downloaded and installed the games i was missing but when i try to play seasons its giving me the same message!

Im frustrated!!!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 pets disk authentication failure. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 pets disk authentication failure. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 03:55

When you have multiple expansions, all the expansions will load when you play the Sims 3, Are you updated to the latest patch? Did you download the ultimate fix? Did you crack your game like you should? Do you have the base game?

And read this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

@individualbrilliance being frustated won't help -.-'' This is a crack not the real game, you should already be happy that people like G4TW crack those games for us, so we don't have to use loads of money to buy every expansions with an overpriced price

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 pets disk authentication failure. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 pets disk authentication failure. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 13:57

I have the base game which I bought, then I have updated to patch when I installed pets/seasons.

so when the pets has downloaded I dont use the crack folder on the expansion pack? then I'll do step 2-4.

I think I made a mistake with the crack part.

thankyou for the reply, will keep you updated on whether its solved! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 22 Jan 2013, 19:00

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Please let us know the result, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013, 20:32

Its working fine now! I was making mistakes with the 'crack folders' so thanks for help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 23 Jan 2013, 20:48

Hello,

You're welcome.
Glad to hear it's working now.

Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need more assistance! Sims 3 pets disk authentication failure. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top