Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help With Installing Homes Downloaded From The Internet & The Marketplace

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help With Installing Homes Downloaded From The Internet & The Marketplace Empty Help With Installing Homes Downloaded From The Internet & The Marketplace

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 16:00

A Pleasant Good Morning To All,

First off thank you for the instructions and games you provided on your site. Cheers!!!

I am running into a problem though. Every time I go to try to use a home that is in the marketplace or from a website it is not being shown as one of the lots I could use in the edit town section.

I installed every expansion pack and everything seems to work fine but this. I even downloaded many cars from fresh prince and placed them into the mods folder and those are working fine.

I tried to install the homes via the game launcher and then i tried to convert them to .package and they still do not work.....

Any help will be appreciated..

Thank you all in advance and have an awesome day... PS i'm on version 1.47.6.0200001

Back to top Go down

Help With Installing Homes Downloaded From The Internet & The Marketplace Empty Re: Help With Installing Homes Downloaded From The Internet & The Marketplace

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 21 Jan 2013, 11:28

Hello,

Is it installing properly, or do you get an error?
Converting them to package doesn't work that way with lots.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Help With Installing Homes Downloaded From The Internet & The Marketplace Empty Yes

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 11:41

Yes it is showing in the download launcher and it says that it is installed correctly as well. I don't know what's wrong? Thank you for responding and trying to help me with this frustrating issue.

Back to top Go down

Help With Installing Homes Downloaded From The Internet & The Marketplace Empty Re: Help With Installing Homes Downloaded From The Internet & The Marketplace

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 21 Jan 2013, 11:43

Hello,

See if this helps.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10