Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow glow box problem- don't know what it is! HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shadow glow box problem- don't know what it is! HELP! Empty Shadow glow box problem- don't know what it is! HELP!

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 18:23

I get this glowing shadow on the side of my screen and the game suddenly freezes. Normally, it happens on community lots but it has happened in the household a few times. My game then crashes to my desktop. I just want to know what this shadowy glow is. Also as well I have been having trouble with the exception raised error as well recently. I just reinstalled my games and the same problems are back.

Please help! I am doing a baby challenge and it's hard with these problems!

Shadow glow box problem- don't know what it is! HELP! 2z7fpmt

Back to top Go down

Shadow glow box problem- don't know what it is! HELP! Empty Re: Shadow glow box problem- don't know what it is! HELP!

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 18:44

BUMP>

Back to top Go down

Shadow glow box problem- don't know what it is! HELP! Empty Re: Shadow glow box problem- don't know what it is! HELP!

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 19:55

It looks like you're using custom content. Try renaming your /Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 folder and starting the game up again. It should be blank and unmodified. If you no longer see this glowing box then it is an issue with your CC.

You can slowly reintroduce the CC from your old folder into the new one, and see what it is that is causing the problem.

(Also there's no point in bumping your thread here Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top