Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Please Help Me I dont Know what Else to do!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Please Help Me I dont Know what Else to do!!!!!! Empty Please Please Help Me I dont Know what Else to do!!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue 27 Oct 2015, 01:52

Hello , First Let me say I have been using this site for all my Sims downloads since The Sims 2 and have never encounter the problems I'm having.
I have read every forum and topic on the problems I'm having have tried all the suggestion.
I watched The Sims Aritecture video multi times and have done every last step that was instructed to do and still I get the error message: The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to load 1. The file was copied over the same folder as the crack executable 2. The anti-virus software is not false detecting the file(in which case white list the file/folder. I get this error after following the video exactly.

My next problem is when I don't move the folder I get the Orgin error : Orgin not running or the cant initialize error message.

Now here is the kicker if I just run the base game itself it starts and plays just fine but I like most Simmers around the world want the expansions packs the I'm used to getting. So although its fun I would like to play these packs.

Could anyway please help me I so tired of installing and trying again I have literally tried everything suggestion in these forums.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Please Please Help Me I dont Know what Else to do!!!!!! Empty Re: Please Please Help Me I dont Know what Else to do!!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue 27 Oct 2015, 01:56

I also have got the error messages that the content has been updated with a newer version

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top