Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saving Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saving Issues Empty Saving Issues

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013, 21:32

I have never had this problem until recently.

First, I'm running a win 7 64-bit system. All video and hardware drivers are updated. And I'm still on patch 147 with Season as the latest. (I will gt to 70's, 80's and 90's/Patch 1.48 as soon as I get this problem fixed.

Second, I have only been using MODS from Nraas, especially the decensor, saver, overwatch, and errortrap.

Now, when I go to save or even if the Nraas Saver goes to save, it will start to save and then I crash to the desktop with a popup wanting me to either check on line with a solution or close program. I always chose to close.

I checked to see if it may be my family, so I tried different ones, some bigger and some smaller and I still get the crash.

I am open to suggestions.

Sad

Back to top Go down

Saving Issues Empty Re: Saving Issues

Post by Admin Wed 23 Jan 2013, 21:37

Hello,

Try backing up and then removing all your Mods and CC first.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013, 22:34

Tried that Admin, currently I have no MODs in any shape or form.

I'm starting to see a connection. It seems that with the current family, when I build a 2nd floor and then save it gives the error. It is the same for my two other test families. There's something about a 2nd floor it does not like.

Now get this, I can build a basement and no problems whatsoever.

I think this has to be the strangest glitch ever. lol. But now I m updated to 1.48 and the "decades expanison" (as I like to call it).

PS: I even ran teh save cleaner thing that Lady E spoke of in another thread.

I appreciate the help Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Thu 24 Jan 2013, 07:10

t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 19:33

It's something slightly different T2sink. I can still build as long as it's either a first floor structure or basement or sub-basement. It's weird that anything above 1st floor will not save (not including roof), but I can go below ground???

EDIT: This isn't too much of a solution, but I took out my spiral stairs and replaced them with elevators, which not only allows for a 2nd story in one game, but a 3rd story in another.I'm thinking something went wrong with my spiral stairs, not sure what???

Last edited by deblake60 on Fri 25 Jan 2013, 05:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top