Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting an ERROR after installing Supernatural

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting an ERROR after installing Supernatural Empty Getting an ERROR after installing Supernatural

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jan 2013, 23:05

Hi,yesterday I installed an EP(Supernatural) for The Sims 3.After I install that Expansion Pack,I realize that the icon of Seasons Pack is not showing up.After I start the game,I keep on getting an error.Before I install Supernatural Pack,I already have OutdoorLivingStuff pack and Season Pack installed.Can anybody help me? Sad

Back to top Go down

Getting an ERROR after installing Supernatural Empty Re: Getting an ERROR after installing Supernatural

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 11:37

Did you use the ultimate fix O.o? Re-cracking the game is useful as Supernatural is an older expansion than Seasons Razz

Back to top Go down

Getting an ERROR after installing Supernatural Empty Re: Getting an ERROR after installing Supernatural

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 15:47

xJ3rian wrote:Did you use the ultimate fix O.o? Re-cracking the game is useful as Supernatural is an older expansion than Seasons Razz

Ultimate fix???Well I already update it before installing Supernatural.Do I need to update it after installing it?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Mon 28 Jan 2013, 16:07

If you use the crack included with Supernatural, since it's an outdated crack, that will cause errors, and also make any expansions installed that are more recently released be read as uninstalled. So it's recommended to redo steps two - four in this thread, whenever you install a new expansion (unless it was just released).
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 16:43

Thank you for answering my question.I'll try keep this thing on my mind.(maybe) Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 30 Jan 2013, 21:58

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
I assume your problem isn't solved yet.
What is the problem exactly? What does the error say?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jan 2013, 07:43

Well,I can't really remember what its says.Its involved a number as well.Now I'm on another laptop.I'll check back what the error says....

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 31 Jan 2013, 22:33

Hello,

Try starting the game via the Launcher, do you get an error?
If yes, what does that one say?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top