Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem after installing Supernatural. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem after installing Supernatural. [SOLVED] Empty Problem after installing Supernatural. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 23:00

So I installed Supernatural this morning, and after applying the crack from the Ultimate Fix my game will reach the loading screen and then crash. Even after uninstalling Supernatural and re-doing the Ultimate Fix, my game refuses to load. It's very frustrating and I can't figure out what I've done wrong because I've managed to use your fix properly for every single other expansion! Can you please help me?

Back to top Go down

Problem after installing Supernatural. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem after installing Supernatural. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 07:38

Don't feel bad, it seems to be doing the same thing to me and several others.

Back to top Go down

Problem after installing Supernatural. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem after installing Supernatural. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 12:42

But how do you Fix that? I really wanna play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 19:27

Try running the program as an administrator (no mods will be applied). If it works when you do that, then you have outdated mods due to the new patch and updates. You can re-install mods if they have updated on whatever site you downloaded them from, but if they are old they must be deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 20:46

It doesn't fix it but temporarily until we figure out what is wrong if you take your sims 3 folder and place it on your desktop you'll be able to play however it won't have any of your CC or saved games. You'll have to make new CC free ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 06 Sep 2012, 20:53

Hello,

Do you have any Mods or Custom Content at all?
If not, please try these: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t4692-game-lag-possible-fixes
Especially step 6 is very interesting!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 01:04

I updated my mods and that seems to have fixed the problem, thank you so much for the help! I really appreciate it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 07 Sep 2012, 15:46

Hello,

Glad to hear that did the trick!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need any more assistance! Problem after installing Supernatural. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top