Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No-strings attached, Thank You. Win8:OS 64bit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No-strings attached, Thank You. Win8:OS 64bit Empty No-strings attached, Thank You. Win8:OS 64bit

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 04:39

3-4 days it took me to finally get this to work.

Day 1- Downloaded razor1911 version of the game

Day 2- Downloaded all expansions of this game. Used Ult. Fix. No dice..

Day 3- Uninstalled razor1911 version, installed your version and updated it before installing the expansions/fix.

Day 4- Installed expansions, cracked in the Sims 3 game bin.

Works perfectly, this is truly amazing as other piratebay up-loaders don't seem to care about the true quality of their upload.

You and your team have satisfied me greatly. Others down on their luck, my message to you is be patient. Thank you Admin, Lady, and any other moderator/developer or whoever helped create or advertise this and for that I thank you. *quote from web soup* Again thanks!

Back to top Go down

No-strings attached, Thank You. Win8:OS 64bit Empty Re: No-strings attached, Thank You. Win8:OS 64bit

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 28 Jan 2013, 11:26

Hello,

Glad to hear you were able to use our instructions to install everything problem free!
Don't hesitate to post if there's ever an issue you can resolve, we're happy to help. And thank you for your support Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

No-strings attached, Thank You. Win8:OS 64bit Empty Re: No-strings attached, Thank You. Win8:OS 64bit

Post by Admin Mon 28 Jan 2013, 22:27

Hello there,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum and thank you for your trust and support in the Games4theworld team!
You certainly know where to find us, should you need any kind of assistance. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 10:44

Same thing for me, I downloaded a non G4TW version and was stuck too..took me a long time to figure this stuff out to. Now my skill level in torrents went >> lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top