Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anybody using xcas core mod from modthesims?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anybody using xcas core mod from modthesims? Empty anybody using xcas core mod from modthesims?

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:20

i downloaded it earlier today and everything is working fine except the actual body sliders - tattoo placement, body hair mod, etc, all of that is showing up, but the sliders are nowhere to be found. i get the "you have an unofficial game modification" warning when i start up and the help wiki on mts3 says that using a no-cd crack could be the cause, but wouldn't that stop the whole mod from working instead of just the sliders?

just curious to see if anybody has had a similar experience. when i had the game originally i used these sliders and loved them, i don't wanna go back to playing without them :/

Back to top Go down

anybody using xcas core mod from modthesims? Empty Re: anybody using xcas core mod from modthesims?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 29 Jan 2013, 12:50

Hello,

Don't believe MTS when it comes to the crack. They'll believe the crack causes every problem you're having with your game and I wouldn't be surprised if they thought the crack could wreck your computer. It won't.
It can cause the unofficial game modification error, but only when the crack isn't compatible with your game version. if you never got this error until you started using this mod, the mod is definitely the cause.

It looks like it's a core mod and as such, it will be incompatible with other core mods you're using. It can also be incompatible with non-core mods you're using. So if you're using any other mods, go through them carefully to make sure they don't conflict.

It looks like Twallans Master Controller can have the same functionality, with the right modules. That one does conflict with the mod you've downloaded though.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

anybody using xcas core mod from modthesims? Empty Re: anybody using xcas core mod from modthesims?

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 12:55

conflicting mods was my first thought and i combed through my (so far very limited) downloads (i just started playing today, thanks to hexorcist!) - this is the only real mod i'm running, the rest of it is custom tattoos and a couple of custom hair/body hair pieces.

i wouldn't be bothered if the whole mod refused to work, but it's baffling that it's apparently just one part of it - i left a comment on the original post on mts but it looks like the creator only gets on every few days, so i figured popping in here would be worth a shot. my game is patched to 1.48.5, which i think is the most recent, but maybe i should give her pre-patch download a try?

thanks for replying so quickly, by the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 29 Jan 2013, 13:01

Hello,

You're welcome Smile
It looks like there are no changes in the mod for 1.48, so if you downloaded it recently, it should work fine. I'm not sure if it would conflict with CASparts, I can hardly imagine, but you could try that out.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top