Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues with Installing University Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issues with Installing University Life Empty Issues with Installing University Life

Post by Guest Sat 12 Oct 2013, 11:30

I dwnld sims 3 base and it was working properly. Then i tried to download University and i was getting the startup error message, and I cleared out my registry keys and launcher was able to pull up. Now when i try to start up university it's asking me for my registration code.  I'm trying to follow the first instruction that was posted about installing the sims +another expansion pack. I'm confused? Cause the instruction says skip all the Crack folders but the installation guide that pops up after UL is installed says this

3. After the installation finished, open the "# Crack" folder in this .rar file and
drag & drop (or copy) the "TSW.exe" and the "TSLHost.dll" file in there to exactly:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT THE EXPANSION'S INSTALLATION
FOLDER, BUT THE BASE GAME'S INSTALLATION FOLDER INSTEAD!!!)

I've tried both ways and keep coming up short. Can you please help?

Also by the way I'm new here!! Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Issues with Installing University Life Empty Re: Issues with Installing University Life

Post by J.T. Sat 12 Oct 2013, 12:56

Have you downloaded the Ultimate Fix? In case you don't know what I am talking about, read this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Please repeat steps 2-4 of this guide again. The crack included in the Ultimate Fix is the one that has been mentioned in step 4.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top