Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Store Fixes Cause New Issues! - University Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Store Fixes Cause New Issues! - University Life Empty New Store Fixes Cause New Issues! - University Life

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 23:24

Before, the only University Life issues I had was the no class schedule. Then I installed the new store fixes and had to rebuild my house. I had no objects. Now the science research station and the juice keg cannot be used. Sad Sigh... Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

New Store Fixes Cause New Issues! - University Life Empty Re: New Store Fixes Cause New Issues! - University Life

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 23:50

Doors don't work, my Sim just kind of slumps over and "teleports" to whatever room I'm telling it to go to...

Where my Sim "is" stays outside the gate or door, but my Sim is doing another task inside a room! What a mess.

Back to top Go down

New Store Fixes Cause New Issues! - University Life Empty Re: New Store Fixes Cause New Issues! - University Life

Post by invalidusername Tue 19 Mar 2013, 03:33

Try backing up and removing "Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3" Then try the game again, and let us know how it goes.

Also, please don't double post, there is an edit post button Wink
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Mar 2013, 04:29

I haven't sent my Sim to University yet, but so far everything works great and the lag is fixed as well.

Thanks so much for your help!!

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 19 Mar 2013, 07:22

No problem Smile anything else you need help with right now?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top