Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem : asks for re-enter the registration code.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

problem : asks for re-enter the registration code. Empty problem : asks for re-enter the registration code.

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 14:13

problem is in the title of the topic and i have klicked OK like hundred times allready... what should i do`?

/Game is Sims 3.

(sorry for my bad english) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

jocolor

Back to top Go down

problem : asks for re-enter the registration code. Empty Re: problem : asks for re-enter the registration code.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 25 Oct 2013, 14:22

psychoellllu wrote:problem is in the title of the topic and i have klicked OK like hundred times allready... what should i do`?

/Game is Sims 3.

(sorry for my bad english) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

jocolor
Hello,

Are you sure you didn't mistype the serial number ?

Then do it like I do: go to the "Installation guide.txt"-file, look for the serial number and mark the number with your mouse (like marking a text !). Now right-click and choose "COPY". Then go to the window in the Sims 3 where it says "enter serial number". Right-click on the white box (where you type the number) and choose "PASTE".

And that should do Very Happy  (there is nothing wrong with the serial numbers).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

problem : asks for re-enter the registration code. Empty Re: problem : asks for re-enter the registration code.

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 14:31

hey . 

im sure i didn't mistype it.

i have even searched serial numbers in the internet and still same thing. that re enter thing comes 15 times and then comes that serial number is incorrect orsmth.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 25 Oct 2013, 14:40

psychoellllu wrote:hey . 

im sure i didn't mistype it.

i have even searched serial numbers in the internet and still same thing. that re enter thing comes 15 times and then comes that serial number is incorrect orsmth.
Is your game from "Games4TheWorld" ? If yes, you can try copying and pasting the serial number (if you haven't tried yet).

Otherwise, I have no other explanation for this; maybe another Helper/Moderator has another idea.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 14:48

yep it is. i have tried it ....

i dont know whats the problem. i unisntall it and try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 25 Oct 2013, 14:53

psychoellllu wrote:yep it is. i have tried it ....

Wait, you already installed the game ? Does that mean you want to register the game online ? I guess I misunderstood you then.

In that case, you cannot use the serial number. You must have a "legit" serial number, this means you need to buy one game (one game is enough, you only need ONE legit serial number).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 25 Oct 2013, 15:27

Carlos G. wrote:
psychoellllu wrote:yep it is. i have tried it ....

Wait, you already installed the game ? Does that mean you want to register the game online ? I guess I misunderstood you then.

In that case, you cannot use the serial number. You must have a "legit" serial number, this means you need to buy one game (one game is enough, you only need ONE legit serial number).
Maybe what you mean is you cannot play the game? If you don't follow this guide: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly, you are not able to run the game properly.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top