Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Enter your Registration Code here' problem [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Enter your Registration Code here' problem [SOLVED] Empty 'Enter your Registration Code here' problem [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 03 Aug 2015, 15:09

I've downloaded and installed The Sims 3 Base Game following the instructions presented on this site ( https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly# ),as well as those on Youtube,and then updated the game using the Manual patch from here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v1-67-fix-manual-patch# .The game has been successfully updated,but when I open the launcher and start it,I get the "Enter your Registration Code here" window. I don't have any other expansions installed,I don't plan on getting any of them,because I'd like to get the Base Game running first.I'm using a PC,on which I got Windows 7.Help,please?

Last edited by BlackAndWhit3 on Tue 04 Aug 2015, 10:44; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

'Enter your Registration Code here' problem [SOLVED] Empty Re: 'Enter your Registration Code here' problem [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 03 Aug 2015, 15:16

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

'Enter your Registration Code here' problem [SOLVED] Empty RE

Post by Guest Mon 03 Aug 2015, 15:31

I copied the crack again into the Bin folder and nothing has changed.Just to make sure I click on the right application,is this the one?    Either way,on a moment of frustration,I clicked the launchers above and I get the same result.

//EDIT

I attached a picture,I'm not sure if you can see it,though...

Back to top Go down

'Enter your Registration Code here' problem [SOLVED] Empty Re: 'Enter your Registration Code here' problem [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 03 Aug 2015, 15:40

Hi,

Since you followed the "Must read" guide, you already have the latest game version now.
Which means that it's not the crack being copied to the wrong folder. (See the "Fix" topic I linked you)

So in order to fix your game, you need to install any expansion pack. It can also be a stuff pack, if you like. Installing it - DO NOT apply any more cracks - and starting your game should do the trick.

Good luck! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

'Enter your Registration Code here' problem [SOLVED] Empty RE:

Post by Guest Mon 03 Aug 2015, 16:04

I've tried the "Pets" expansion downloaded from this site,installed it(I followed the #Installation Guide found in the .rar,except that I did not use the crack) but then,when I attempt to start the game,it says: "No game disc found!Please insert The Sims 3 Pets game disc before proceeding".I've found a similar thread about this last problem,but apparently it was solved by copying the crack.How should I proceed now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 03 Aug 2015, 16:09

Hi there,

Use the crack from the Ultimate Fix, and then test the game again.
That should do the trick! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Aug 2015, 16:20

I used the crack,it started,but then I got an "announcement",clicked "Continue",got to the part where I'm supposed to select a town,but all the writing is missing,so I can't see anything or pick anything.'Enter your Registration Code here' problem [SOLVED] GiybSjY
'Enter your Registration Code here' problem [SOLVED] JxhRbUx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Aug 2015, 17:55

I tried this suggestion found on a similar thread "@Funkymonkey123 wrote:The way I fixed it was uninstalling the base game only and then reinstalling it and applying the update and ultimate fix again." It did not work. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 04 Aug 2015, 09:15

BlackAndWhit3 wrote:I tried this suggestion found on a similar thread "@Funkymonkey123 wrote:The way I fixed it was uninstalling the base game only and then reinstalling it and applying the update and ultimate fix again." It did not work. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

//MOVED

What I actually suggest, is that you let it go, for a little while. If you keep on trying and failing, you will only get more and more frustrated, and we (Helpers) will just go on and on repeating ourselves here.

When you feel better again, re-read this guide here and ONLY repeat the steps #2, #4 and #5:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

DO NOT do anything else, just these 3 steps (#2, #4 and #5). Many people make the mistake to think "oh, it can't be THAT easy" and start interpreting things into this guide that are simply not there. For instance, they also apply other cracks too, besides the Ultimate fix.

Again, only these 3 steps that I mentioned; they aren't that difficult. And make sure to do those steps properly, because you most likely messed up somewhere on that. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Aug 2015, 10:43

I uninstalled everything,deleted everything related to The Sims 3 and then tried to insall it again.Finally working,with 0 problems.Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 05 Aug 2015, 12:59

Hi there,

That's good to hear!
Enjoy playing the game and please let us know if you need assistance again. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top