Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-enter Registration Code Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re-enter Registration Code Problem Empty Re-enter Registration Code Problem

Post by Guest Thu 21 Aug 2014, 02:19

I'm sorry if I am posting in the wrong place. Well, am I? So, I'm having a problem with this EA stuff that pops up when I'm about to play Sims 3. 

Here's the picture. I tried re-entering the code though. I downloaded Games4theworldz base game and I followed all the instructions of "How to install the Sims 3 correctly".

Re-enter Registration Code Problem Screen11

Back to top Go down

Re-enter Registration Code Problem Empty Re: Re-enter Registration Code Problem

Post by Guest Thu 21 Aug 2014, 15:19

When I run the Gen for the Sims 3 I get
2DCU-XYL6-GGFZ-MGGN-4RLD
NSAA-42S4-UWZ5-VUW2-9RLD
DDVV-Z94W-G49J-8G4P-MRLD
Try one of those and see if it corrects the issue. If it doesn't please get back with us and we will assist you the best we can. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Nov 2014, 03:28

I'm also getting this message when trying to launch the game and install worlds from your website. PLEASE HELP  Crying or Very sad
Re-enter Registration Code Problem <a href=Re-enter Registration Code Problem Screen10" />

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 18 Nov 2014, 06:16

xbeccalouise wrote:I'm also getting this message when trying to launch the game and install worlds from your website. PLEASE HELP  Crying or Very sad
Re-enter Registration Code Problem <a href=Re-enter Registration Code Problem Screen10" />

//MOVED

Hello xbeccalouise and welcome,

For now, you can stick here, but next time, please open a NEW thread, instead of bumping a dead topic (a topic with no feedback from the original poster). Smile

As for you issue, please see this here, it should help you deal with the issue:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

At first, I suggest you re-update the game with the latest manual patch (step #2). After that, please install one (or more) of the expansions mentioned in step #1 of the guide. You really need to install at least one of these, because otherwise the crack from G4TW won't work.

And after you installed the expansion(s), please re-apply the manual patch again (ignore the message that says your game is updated already; simply re-run the patch, again).

At the end, you continue with steps #3 and #4 from the guide (downloading + applying the Ultimate fix). Good luck and keep us posted ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Nov 2014, 22:03

ooops sorry  Laughing
thanks for the help, i'll try it!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 19 Nov 2014, 12:32

xbeccalouise wrote:ooops sorry  Laughing
thanks for the help, i'll try it!

It's OK. Smile  Take your time to read the guide I linked to very carefully. Good luck and keep us posted !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top