Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4: Issue with ORIGIN. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4: Issue with ORIGIN. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4: Issue with ORIGIN. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 12:19

Hi all,

I'm sure this problem has been solved somewhere along the forums, but whenever I've tried to play Get To Work it comes up with: Unable to start.
Origin is not currently running...
[d3382ced....

I've tried uninstalling everything and then re-installing the base game from G4TW (which I originally had in the first place) and also G2W but its still coming up with the message. I also downloaded the other crack folder TS4-GTW files and I've added the games to my accept list in my anti-virus and still comes up with that message. 

I was however able to play G2W before the message popped up, and before re-installing the G2W, I had been able to play TS4. 

This has only occurred for the past few days and I didn't have any problems with TS4 nor G2W.

Many thanks,

Cosette Courgette

Back to top Go down

Sims 4: Issue with ORIGIN. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4: Issue with ORIGIN. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 01:36

Hi there, @cosettecourgette, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

So, you mean you were able to play the game with Get to Work before, and then the error message started appearing?
If so, then the problem is most likely your security software messing with the crack. Do you have more than one security program installed in your PC? If you do, did you make sure to configure them all correctly? There's a general outline on doing that in this topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

After that, you may need to re-apply the Ultimate Fix (included in the Get to Work RAR). Or you may download the crack files again from this topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4: Issue with ORIGIN. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4: Issue with ORIGIN. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 04:13

Thought I'd mention, mine is doing the same since today. My Sims 4 folders are exempt from scanning by Norton. EA released an update for the game and origin so maybe that could be the cause? I don't know. I also don't have GTW.

Also, origin now opens with the Sims 4 even after closing it completely, I closed it earlier today and it shouldn't be a problem now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 11:59

I have the exact same problem. I intsalled G2W a week ago and was able to play, but now it just wont run without origin.  Tried everything too but nothing seems to be working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 13:15

Hey guys.

Just check thatyour .dll files are still there. Mine were missing when I checked and listed as a hack or something on norton. I exempted the files but this still happened so just make sure.

Mine is now running perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Apr 2015, 17:53

Boni wrote:Hey guys.

Just check thatyour .dll files are still there. Mine were missing when I checked and listed as a hack or something on norton.  I exempted the files but this still happened so just make sure.

Mine is now running perfectly.

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the tip ! Smile  As for Origin, I would actually change the Origin settings, so that game updates are NOT automatically installed anymore.

Good to hear it's working though. Smile  As the problem seems solved, I will close the thread. If you have anything else to ask, feel free to open a new thread anytime. Have fun !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top