Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cc package files not showing tried everything

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cc package files not showing tried everything Empty cc package files not showing tried everything

Post by Guest Wed 20 May 2015, 15:41

hi guys i know this has been covered a million times but im really struggling now, ive tried everything twice and still my package files wont show up, ive only got a few mainly from simcredible website and they wont show in game..any ideas please..thankyou

ps, would i make a difference that my base game and a few others are saved and downloaded through origin not disk or download

Back to top Go down

cc package files not showing tried everything Empty Re: cc package files not showing tried everything

Post by Sim Architect Thu 21 May 2015, 20:23

Hi! How are you installing the CC? Are they .sims3pack or .package files? Are you installing them using the launcher after you copy them to the downloads folder (inside of "The Sims 3" at your "Documents' folder) in case of .sims3pack or are you copying the new files to the "Mods/Packages" folder inside of your "The Sims 3" folder inside of your "Documents"?

It does NOT make a difference if you have the Origin or "Installed from Disk" version, since Mods and CCs are supposed to be installed inside of your "Documents" folder and not your "Program Files".

Did you do any further preparation? Please let's know, so we can give further assistance.

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male