Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Online services will be coming down for maintenance in 30 minutes.."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Online services will be coming down for maintenance in 30 minutes.." Empty "Online services will be coming down for maintenance in 30 minutes.."

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 01:47

Hi, this is my first time posting on this forum so I apologize in advance. I already searched for this "error" and couldn't find any topics on it.

So everytime I load up The Sims 4, I get 3 little green notifications in the right top part of my screen. They aren't like in-game notifications though. And they say, "Online services will be coming down for maintenance in 30 minutes.." and then another under it that says in 10 minutes and then 5 minutes/ And they're all stacked there everytime I open up the game. I never go online on Origin either. Now, this never was really a problem before, only an annoyance but I'm pretty sure this is linked to another issue I've been having. I have a paid version of TS4 and have installed TS4 Ultimate Fixes for each new patch and also for GTW and Outdoor Retreat.

Now, my new problem is that some CC doesn't load up into my game. Most recently I tried using the female hairs from Luxury Party Stuff that someone converted to make base game compatible but they didn't work. I cleared all my cache, tried clearing my entire mods folder aside from those hairs, tried letting the game create a new folder in My Documents. Idk, I've tried a lot, but they won't work. And I know it's not the CC because a lot of people are using it right now.

I feel like these might be linked somehow because the "error" started showing up right around the time I couldn't download any more working CC.

Right now I'm redownloading the latest Ultimate Fix to see if that helps but I'm not sure it will.

Any ideas?
Thanks. Smile

Back to top Go down

"Online services will be coming down for maintenance in 30 minutes.." Empty Re: "Online services will be coming down for maintenance in 30 minutes.."

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 02:21

The reason why the cc doesn't show up in game because maybe it is created in the latest patch. 
I tried to download a hair and it doesn't show up in my game too. because we don't have the latest patch.

And I also encounter the "online services" thingy. this is not a problem unless it breaks your game.

Goodluck and Happy Simming! Smile

Back to top Go down

"Online services will be coming down for maintenance in 30 minutes.." Empty Re: "Online services will be coming down for maintenance in 30 minutes.."

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 21 May 2015, 19:21

unicat wrote:Hi, this is my first time posting on this forum so I apologize in advance. I already searched for this "error" and couldn't find any topics on it.

So everytime I load up The Sims 4, I get 3 little green notifications in the right top part of my screen. They aren't like in-game notifications though. And they say, "Online services will be coming down for maintenance in 30 minutes.." and then another under it that says in 10 minutes and then 5 minutes/ And they're all stacked there everytime I open up the game. I never go online on Origin either. Now, this never was really a problem before, only an annoyance but I'm pretty sure this is linked to another issue I've been having. I have a paid version of TS4 and have installed TS4 Ultimate Fixes for each new patch and also for GTW and Outdoor Retreat.

Now, my new problem is that some CC doesn't load up into my game. Most recently I tried using the female hairs from Luxury Party Stuff that someone converted to make base game compatible but they didn't work. I cleared all my cache, tried clearing my entire mods folder aside from those hairs, tried letting the game create a new folder in My Documents. Idk, I've tried a lot, but they won't work. And I know it's not the CC because a lot of people are using it right now.

I feel like these might be linked somehow because the "error" started showing up right around the time I couldn't download any more working CC.

Right now I'm redownloading the latest Ultimate Fix to see if that helps but I'm not sure it will.

Any ideas?
Thanks. Smile

Hello and welcome to the forum,

If you have a legit Sims 4 game on Origin (and even if you applied the Ultimate fix), you should at first make sure to de-activate automatic game updates in your Origin client settings.

By default, all your Origin library games will be updated automatically, if new updates are available. And if you update your Sims 4 game 'prematurely', it can have uncomfortable consequences, though I'm unsure if you updated already to the latest version. Maybe you did update, and that is why your CC isn't working anymore (because they might just not work in the latest udpate). I can't really tell, sorry - unless you give us more details about your problem.

About the "server maintenance", sometimes connecting to the gallery is glitchy, in which case you should try re-connecting at a later point. For a general guide on connecting to the gallery, see this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

Good luck for now !

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top