Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Installation Help. Temp folder doesn't exist?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Installation Help. Temp folder doesn't exist? Empty Sims 4 Installation Help. Temp folder doesn't exist?

Post by Guest Wed 07 Oct 2015, 19:32

I downloaded the torrent from Pirate Bay and am having a couple of issues installing it. First of all, there are two set up files and I tried both. The first one says "the installation package could not be opened. Verify the package exists and that you can access it..........." and the second one attempts to make changes to a folder that cannot be found and so I have no other option but to cancel the installation. I posted a photo of the pop up that shows up after I try to install it with the other installation file.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Installation Help. Temp folder doesn't exist? Empty Re: Sims 4 Installation Help. Temp folder doesn't exist?

Post by Sim Architect Tue 20 Oct 2015, 11:29

Hi! Please install WinRAR on your computer, exclude the proper folders on your anti virus (plus the folder where you're going to extract the RAR files), and follow the video's instructions below (the video also has the links for the files you need to download).

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!

Please, keep us posted!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4