Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 20:24

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please keep in mind that this thread is meant for general discussion in the first place. If you need any help with technical or download-related problems, please open a new topic in The Sims 4 Downloads Support. In case of more in-game related problems, feel free to open a new topic in The Sims 4 in-game Support. Thank you!

- The_gh0stm4n

It seems that new expansion pack for The Sims 4 has leaked.

http://simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/

Hoping it would be like Late Night. Name for EP, would probably be Get to City. *sarcasam*

I hope that it wasn't like with that world, that after turned out to be very old concept art for The Sims 4 Base Game. 

http://simsvip.com/2016/06/30/the-sims-4-base-game-concept-art-by-michael-bierek/

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 26 Oct 2016, 03:42

i found a crack ?? 

Censored

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 26 Oct 2016, 06:03

SimsIsMyLife wrote:i found a crack ?? 

Censored

Hello,

Please don't post links to outside download sources (see Forum rule #7), unless you have a special permission from the Forum Administrators. Smile  As for the topic, the City Living DLC has not even been officially released yet on Origin - it'll come out on November 1st.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Oct 2016, 23:04

'Explore' San Myshuno here:

San Myshuno

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 2 Screen10

I am so excited for this expansion.   bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2016, 10:37

Omg City Living will be released this Tuesday and Thursday (worldwide) So I kinda expect the crack will be released by After Next Week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2016, 21:09

Keyenpeydee wrote:Omg City Living will be released this Tuesday and Thursday (worldwide) So I kinda expect the crack will be released by After Next Week.

We can only hope

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 2 Empty When will be the ultimate fix will be updated when city living come out?

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2016, 21:21

so city living is coming out in november 1 so its around the block and with the todays sims 4 lot traits update and a missing sp from the ultimate fix and one is coming very soon g4tw should start working. now i know they dont do cracks mostly i think skidrow but they really need to hurry btw i do own the sims 4 base game on my origin acvount but i am too lazy to get all the packs instead i lose my money into my sims 3 eps and sps and store content! btw recently just got all eps! anyways what is the predicted time the updae for the utlimate fix will come? november 5 or 6? what do you think btw a awnser from admin or anyone who works here s very appreciated!

The Sims 3 plumbob HAPPY SIMMING The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 29 Oct 2016, 07:56

adamzaid wrote:so city living is coming out in november 1 so its around the block and with the todays sims 4 lot traits update and a missing sp from the ultimate fix and one is coming very soon g4tw should start working. now i know they dont do cracks mostly i think skidrow but they really need to hurry btw i do own the sims 4 base game on my origin acvount but i am too lazy to get all the packs instead i lose my money into my sims 3 eps and sps and store content! btw recently just got all eps! anyways what is the predicted time the updae for the utlimate fix will come? november 5 or 6? what do you think btw a awnser from admin or anyone who works here s very appreciated!

The Sims 3 plumbob HAPPY SIMMING The Sims 3 plumbob

//MOVED

Hello,

I don't know how ling it will take for the new update to come, but I hope we won't have to wait for too long. Very Happy  See also this announcement here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22375-a-notice-about-upcoming-updates-for-the-sims-4-please-read
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2016, 12:52

Keyenpeydee wrote:Omg City Living will be released this Tuesday and Thursday (worldwide) So I kinda expect the crack will be released by After Next Week.

Don't count on it. The ultimate fix is already behind, as the latest patch is 1.24.102 (released at October 27) and the fix is still based on 1.20 (released at June 23)
I guess the team who provides the whole stuff is a small team and the smaller the team the longer it takes to get the job done.
If you want an updated game which is updated to the very latest patch, then you have to buy it.

Hmm, this City Living reminds to some of the expansions of the previous sims games. Heh, San Myshuno. That rings a bell. In the Sims 2 you could let your sims play a game called myshuno.
But i do hope that EA finally add cars to the game, as that zipzapping is unrealistic. So far cars are now an environmental thing and you see them driving in the background. It is possible, since they do that also with The Sims 2. And the world of ts4 is kinda similar to ts2, since you travel here also from one piece of the neighbourhood to another piece, rather then travelling straight to a location as in ts3 was the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2016, 13:29

Hello, i just wanna have simple question, the sims 4 1.24.102.1020 (update 27.10.2016) version will be with city living? am i right?
Thanks you for response

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2016, 13:41

Unless there is another update between now and the release of City Living, yes that will be the new version of the pirated game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2016, 13:51

candesco wrote:

Don't count on it. The ultimate fix is already behind, as the latest patch is 1.24.102 (released at October 27) and the fix is still based on 1.20 (released at June 23)
I guess the team who provides the whole stuff is a small team and the smaller the team the longer it takes to get the job done.
If you want an updated game which is updated to the very latest patch, then you have to buy it.
Well, if you can't wait for a pirated version then please note that buying City Living will als require buying the base game.
All in between DLC's will become unplayable then, unless you also buy them of course. (Up till now - Dine Out - approx € 280,00 in total + € 50,00 for Backyard and City Living)

The team of Reloaded do not bother to release a new pirated version after new Stuffpacks. They'll wait for real Expansion Packs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2016, 14:14

Tarac wrote:
candesco wrote:

Well, if you can't wait for a pirated version then please note that buying City Living will als require buying the base game.
All in between DLC's will become unplayable then, unless you also buy them of course. (Up till now - Dine Out - approx € 280,00 in total + € 50,00 for Backyard and City Living)

The team of Reloaded do not bother to release a new pirated version after new Stuffpacks. They'll wait for real Expansion Packs.

Just wait for a sale and then buy, if you plan to buy it. I guess a winter sale will be coming in December, just like every year. Yes, i know that unlike previous games The Sims 4 requires activation through Origin and a permanent connection, just as other devs do that with Steam and just as EA did that already with Dragon Age and other games. And it ain't a thing of not bothering, though that could also be, but not having enough people to do it plus it seems harder to crack, so it takes more time.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 2 Empty City Living

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2016, 22:08

Is there any chance that we will get City Living? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 30 Oct 2016, 18:29

Ochalnin wrote:Is there any chance that we will get City Living? Very Happy

Hello @Ochalnin,

If it becomes available (on the torrent networks), then Games4theworld will also release the DLC, of course. Very Happy  For more information about how future updates are 'handled', have a look at the announcement here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22375-a-notice-about-upcoming-updates-for-the-sims-4-please-read

In addition, feel free to check out the "News"-section on the very top of the Forum's main page for any updates/announcements. We also have a Facebook-page (see the button on my profile, on the right), on which we also announce all major news.

Hope this helps!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Oct 2016, 14:27

Be patient. The current patch has issues anyways.

People are reporting that the way lot traits currently work can be really obnoxious, and for some people the constant animations even cause serious performance issues. The longer the crack takes, the more issues get ironed out.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 2 Empty The sims 4 city living is available for the USA!!

Post by Guest Mon 31 Oct 2016, 18:33

YAY IT's FINALLY HERE!  Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Hail King Tea! Hail King Tea! Hail King Tea! I can't wait to play it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Oct 2016, 19:18

I wouldn't expect it for a while, knowing the team that does crack it. But, maybe they might pull this one out fast. Who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Oct 2016, 21:23

Ughust wrote:I wouldn't expect it for a while, knowing the team that does crack it. But, maybe they might pull this one out fast. Who knows?

My guess is 2nd week in November

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Nov 2016, 03:18

Ughust wrote:I wouldn't expect it for a while, knowing the team that does crack it. But, maybe they might pull this one out fast. Who knows?
i am literally praying to god right now they pull it early!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Nov 2016, 10:11

adamzaid wrote:
I'm afraid that a prayer would help much.
Independent on how you think about god, asking him to do something illegal is way out of line.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 01 Nov 2016, 17:26

adamzaid wrote:i am literally praying to god right now they pull it early!

totalsims wrote:I'm afraid that a prayer would[n' t] help much.
Independent on how you think about god, asking him to do something illegal is way out of line.

Reminds me a little bit of philosopher Peter Sloterdijk who once said something like this...Very Happy

Peter Sloterdijk wrote:You can "found" a new religion under two assumptions:

1) You either don't like the existing ones, or
2) You believe the 'right' religion has not been founded/discovered yet.

From the book You must change your life (and I don't think the two assumptions "have to be" mutually exclusive). [/offtopic]
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Nov 2016, 23:04

I'm really excited for the City Living but I see the problems that came with it are annoying (I've been watching some youtubers testing it out). The Game is lagging for some people already + those issues mentioned above. Hopefully they can fix it ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Nov 2016, 02:19

From skidrow 
sims 4 city living releasedates November 4

Last edited by praewy11 on Wed 02 Nov 2016, 08:30; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Nov 2016, 06:44

totalsims wrote:
adamzaid wrote:
I'm afraid that a prayer would help much.

I agree, let's not get God arrested. That'd be pretty rude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Nov 2016, 10:10

Skidrow announced a release on Friday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Nov 2016, 13:11

totalsims wrote:Skidrow announced a release on Friday
I wouldn't trust that, I'm pretty sure Skidrow doesn't have an official website.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Nov 2016, 13:16

Ughust wrote:
totalsims wrote:Skidrow announced a release on Friday
I wouldn't trust that, I'm pretty sure Skidrow doesn't have an official website.

Skidrow and Reloaded join a website
Google on skidrowreloded.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top