Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 3 Empty The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 20:24

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please keep in mind that this thread is meant for general discussion in the first place. If you need any help with technical or download-related problems, please open a new topic in The Sims 4 Downloads Support. In case of more in-game related problems, feel free to open a new topic in The Sims 4 in-game Support. Thank you!

- The_gh0stm4n

It seems that new expansion pack for The Sims 4 has leaked.

http://simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/

Hoping it would be like Late Night. Name for EP, would probably be Get to City. *sarcasam*

I hope that it wasn't like with that world, that after turned out to be very old concept art for The Sims 4 Base Game. 

http://simsvip.com/2016/06/30/the-sims-4-base-game-concept-art-by-michael-bierek/

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 02 Nov 2016, 13:11

totalsims wrote:Skidrow announced a release on Friday
I wouldn't trust that, I'm pretty sure Skidrow doesn't have an official website.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 02 Nov 2016, 13:16

Ughust wrote:
I wouldn't trust that, I'm pretty sure Skidrow doesn't have an official website.

Skidrow and Reloaded join a website
Google on skidrowreloded.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Nov 2016, 18:28

totalsims wrote:
Ughust wrote:

Skidrow and Reloaded join a website
Google on skidrowreloded.com

I usually check that site from time to time for new releases. I don't know if it is the real deal or not but according to the site the game will be released in 6 hours 30 minutes!?!?!?!?!

In approximately 7 hours???

If this is real Sad my laptop is currently being serviced and won't return for another week or two. Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

If not Cool I got time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Nov 2016, 23:20

I would actually believe it.

Something about how their last crack went down suggested to me that they found a way to easily "unlock" future packs, as if Sims 4 readily makes the pack data available via Origin, instead only locking off that content from users that haven't purchased or something. I could be completely wrong, but I did get the sense that last time with Dine Out they just had to figure out the security system and the method, and now that they have, it'll be easier in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 01:24

Beatoften wrote:I don't understand the community. The trailer releases and everyone has nothing meaningful to say, just variants of "OH EM GEE I'M DYING!!!!!" The moment there's a piece of new content, they all seem to forget all the problems the game has.

Plus looking at the trailer, while it looks nice in the sense it offers more than I would've expected, it still seems kind of lacking or mediocre. What the Sims 4 lacks is meaningful content, what this trailer shows is stuff like basketball, street art, bubble stations, keyboards and karaoke. Those are all kind of just things to do, not anything that can change how a Sim is played.

One of my number one pet peeves with capitalism (no, I'm not one of those that blindly hates everything about it though) is that if I can watch this trailer, rationally think I shouldn't get excited for a game that's been mediocre for two years, critically assess it and keep expectations reasonable, none of that will matter if there's 50 other people pre-ordering (seriously, what benefit is there to pre-ordering virtual property?? They afraid they'll run out of stock?) and grabbing their money to buy it excitedly on day 1. You simply can't make a difference if a product is getting worse, yet most consumers fail to think critically, then you are "punished" with the fact the product continues to get worse due to their incompetence and inability to demand better.

I agree with everything thing you said. This game is sooooooo lackluster and yet people keep buying. Therefore this crap is never going to improve. EA is never getting a penny from me for this game. They put more effort into fighting pirates than making a good game.

P.S. I can't believe after you posted this people came into this very post and posted OMG. Hmmm, sure?

Last edited by princess1404 on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 01:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing grammer mistakes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 03:07

princess1404 wrote:
Beatoften wrote:I don't understand the community. The trailer releases and everyone has nothing meaningful to say, just variants of "OH EM GEE I'M DYING!!!!!" The moment there's a piece of new content, they all seem to forget all the problems the game has.

Plus looking at the trailer, while it looks nice in the sense it offers more than I would've expected, it still seems kind of lacking or mediocre. What the Sims 4 lacks is meaningful content, what this trailer shows is stuff like basketball, street art, bubble stations, keyboards and karaoke. Those are all kind of just things to do, not anything that can change how a Sim is played.

One of my number one pet peeves with capitalism (no, I'm not one of those that blindly hates everything about it though) is that if I can watch this trailer, rationally think I shouldn't get excited for a game that's been mediocre for two years, critically assess it and keep expectations reasonable, none of that will matter if there's 50 other people pre-ordering (seriously, what benefit is there to pre-ordering virtual property?? They afraid they'll run out of stock?) and grabbing their money to buy it excitedly on day 1. You simply can't make a difference if a product is getting worse, yet most consumers fail to think critically, then you are "punished" with the fact the product continues to get worse due to their incompetence and inability to demand better.

I agree with everything thing you said. This game is sooooooo lackluster and yet people keep buying. Therefore this crap is never going to improve. EA is never getting a penny from me for this game. They put more effort into fighting pirates than making a good game.

P.S. I can't believe after you posted this people came into this very post and posted OMG. Hmmm, sure?

I still see the problems the game has, but new things are always great to try, I do enjoy the sims 4, but some of the feature in this pack are what me and alot of others have waited for, would I buy the game? not at all, not even if I had the money too. I'm amazed at what this new pack offers, and I agree I'll get bored of it later on but I'm excited to enjoy it while the new lasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 03:15

umm skidrow says 2 hours left for the game!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 03:19

adamzaid wrote:umm skidrow says 2 hours left for the game!
The countdown has gone down for me and the game still isn't out. I'd suggest wherever your sources are aren't very reliable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 03:37

The countdown could've perhaps just been for the european release of the game, not the crack. It could've been announcing when they will have it and when they can begin working on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 03:41

Beatoften wrote:The countdown could've perhaps just been for the european release of the game, not the crack. It could've been announcing when they will have it and when they can begin working on it.
That's what I thought too. Though there have been many games on that list where the countdown has went down and they've been immediately uploaded. Maybe they were just easy to crack or something, I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 09:05

I am expecting crack after the next Friday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 10:00

Mh...I want very hard this expansion pack...
will wait, but I did not understand, Skidrow releases ONLY the expansion or all dlc with City Living? I hope the second, long-awaited only for the expansion seems to me...ghh ...
It's from 01.00,
from when the timer is gone, that I'm afraid to wait a long time...
AHH, I CAN'T WAIT Why God.
(Sorry for my English, I'm Italian)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 10:08

Dystopia wrote:Mh...I want very hard this expansion pack...
will wait, but I did not understand, Skidrow releases ONLY the expansion or all dlc with City Living? I hope the second, long-awaited only for the expansion seems to me...ghh ...
It's from 01.00,
Skidrow releases all the DLC with City Living. This means you will be getting Backyard Stuff and all the rest of the DLC again, including patch updates. Skidrow only releases cracks/updates for The Sims 4 when there's an expansion pack. We shouldn't have to wait that long, I suspect today (Thursday) or sometime from Friday-Sunday for the crack to come out. I don't think it will take longer than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 10:13

Ughust wrote:
Dystopia wrote:Mh...I want very hard this expansion pack...
It's from 01.00,
Skidrow releases all the DLC with City Living. This means you will be getting Backyard Stuff and all the rest of the DLC again, including patch updates. Skidrow only releases cracks/updates for The Sims 4 when there's an expansion pack. We shouldn't have to wait that long, I suspect today (Thursday) or sometime from Friday-Sunday for the crack to come out. I don't think it will take longer than that.
YEEY, I WILL WAIT HAPPY!  Carlos is tha man 

In the end if it's complete I can also wait a week, I appreciate their/his work...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 17:24

The countdown is back up again with under 17 hours to go. I wonder...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 17:36

kitty10136 wrote:The countdown is back up again with under 17 hours to go. I wonder...
Nothing, the site is much much much confused 
The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 3 Cattur10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 17:39

Countdown isn't there for me. Seems like the website isn't that reliable or the crew behind it aren't fond of communication.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 17:49

Ughust wrote:Countdown isn't there for me. Seems like the website isn't that reliable or the crew behind it aren't fond of communication.

I tried to see if they had said something on Facebook, but they haven't said anything and you can't write posts in their official page. I tried to contact them on Twitter but they do not answer (I feel disturbing...)

So, we can't have any information or notice, and still I don't understand how can some say that Skidrow said that the crack comes out day 4 November

Where did he/she say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 18:00

Dystopia wrote:
Ughust wrote:Countdown isn't there for me. Seems like the website isn't that reliable or the crew behind it aren't fond of communication.

I tried to see if they had said something on Facebook, but they haven't said anything and you can't write posts in their official page. I tried to contact them on Twitter but they do not answer (I feel disturbing...)

So, we can't have any information or notice, and still I don't understand how can some say that Skidrow said that the crack comes out day 4 November

Where did he/she say?
Skidrow doesn't have an official website (most cracking teams don't) so I don't know where they're getting their info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 18:05

Here people enjoy to invent dates...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 18:45

Dystopia wrote:Here people enjoy to invent dates...
Haha, very true!  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 03 Nov 2016, 18:53

Ughust wrote:Skidrow doesn't have an official website (most cracking teams don't) so I don't know where they're getting their info.

I'm not following these sites, but there are very good reasons for not having an 'official' web presence. That said, I can't rule out the possibility that there is some form of communication between the people running these sites, and those people who are actually creating the cracked items. And even if the communication only takes place through intermediary channels.

The fact that these sites even bother putting up ETA's would for me indicate some kind of communication taking place. Why else would these dates be found on the site? Click-bait? I highly doubt that, but of course that is just an estimate of good old me, which doesn't have to mean anything.

I think we should all be (even more) grateful that there are people out there doing this kind of work for free. Regardless of what one might perceive as confusing information. Besides, we don't even know for sure what the "original ETA" was for, exactly.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 19:04

I'm scanning the internet very frequently, but sofar all downloads for City Living are fakes and/or dangerous surveys where you are lured into costly and unwanted sms-services. Do't give you mobilenumber !!!!

Edit:
The skidrowreloaded site seems reliable. When you check announced games by 2nd november, you can indeed download them today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 19:45

I just hope they get it cracked soon. I haven't been playing because the game is soooo boring

//EDIT

Yeah, there are indeed a lot of fakes out there. Ha, some of 'em even look convincing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 21:12

(I'm on cell, so I can't post the pic) but a friend send me a screen of a site named  and there are a list that say that the game release It's tommorow, but for me is fake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2016, 21:16

Dystopia wrote:(I'm on cell, so I can't post the pic) but a friend send me a screen of a site named  and there are a list that say that the game release It's tommorow, but for me is fake
Yeah, I found one too that states it's tomorrow (November 4th). I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Nov 2016, 02:05

Realy excited  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top