Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 20 Empty The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 20:24

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please keep in mind that this thread is meant for general discussion in the first place. If you need any help with technical or download-related problems, please open a new topic in The Sims 4 Downloads Support. In case of more in-game related problems, feel free to open a new topic in The Sims 4 in-game Support. Thank you!

- The_gh0stm4n

It seems that new expansion pack for The Sims 4 has leaked.

http://simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/

Hoping it would be like Late Night. Name for EP, would probably be Get to City. *sarcasam*

I hope that it wasn't like with that world, that after turned out to be very old concept art for The Sims 4 Base Game. 

http://simsvip.com/2016/06/30/the-sims-4-base-game-concept-art-by-michael-bierek/

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 20 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2016, 11:12

Well, my wife (I don't play the game) has trained several Sims in singing upto the highest level and never had this bug.
Login to Origin, rightclick on the Sims 4 picture and choose Repair.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 20 Empty The Sims 4 City living. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2016, 15:07

Hello, is there a way to know when we could have new DLC Torrent available? I have no idea how long it takes to be made and what are the requirements for all that.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 20 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 29 Nov 2016, 15:29

Hello,

If we knew, we wouldn't withhold that information Smile

Mod edit: I merged the topic to the ongoing discussion. Very Happy

- The_gh0stm4n
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2016, 17:15

Misfit203 wrote:Here is my 2 cents as a paid for city living player.. the bugs outlive the fun factor. i mean yeah its nice to have an extra world to visit, but there is one singing bug that is the most annoying bug i ever witnessed in my history of gaming. you practice singing and then you hear more singing on top of your singing and then more singing on top of that singing and then you cancel singing and you still hear the singing and the extra singing and the extra extra singing until you restart the game. you can leave the lot and goto another place for hours and when you come back the singing is still there. trust me... better to hope for an update before crack release. you dont wanna get stuck playing a buggy release for the next 6 or more months.

This bug is exactly why I'm being very patient for the release.. I already get annoyed by the sims name tag/info being stuck about head until restart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2016, 18:38

Aza wrote:Just wanted to say that I tried the guide Saffirah666 was talking about and I actually managed to get it to work on my second try. I had it update the games4theworld version and performed the rest of the steps. I do however have the actual base game copy purchased from origin so maybe that's why I had little issues. You don't need to use those accounts at the end-- I just open origin in offline mode with the internet off then login with the provided email and turn the internet back on and run the game. If you do start origin when the internet is on then you have to replace the roaming, programdata, and local folders again but it's no biggie. So far I've left the game on for hours with both no mods and mods. I had to delete or update certain incompatible mods at first so now everything works fine! I haven't had any crashes yet and have the latest patch. I rather wait for the fix from games4theworld so I don't have to keep the internet off temporarily upon opening origin but it's fine.

Just thought I'd share my experience with you guys while I wait for class to begin. I'll post some screenshots later to show Its working on my end once I'm home o.ob
Do you have the link for this that you could PM me? I'd really appreciate it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2016, 18:49

While we wait for the crack to be released, a new stuff pack has been announced: Vintage Glamour Stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2016, 19:09

Another collection of objects and no news for us... If The Sims 4 and all its perks were not so expensive... But here I am, dying to play, now ... And at the same time wishing to be able to Buy ... Gods! This is slaughtering .... But still has good hope in another update from the December 6, date of this new package of objects... WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2016, 19:12

filipe231291 wrote:While we wait for the crack to be released, a new stuff pack has been announced: Vintage Glamour Stuff.

I'm actually kind of more excited for this pack than for the City Living one  Razz Razz.

Hi, btw!

Edit: I thought we were never getting the butler!! (It was one of my favorite things off of TS3, although most of the times the butler disturbed the babies and I hated that)

Last edited by andreasofie on Tue 29 Nov 2016, 19:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding something.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2016, 19:21

Guys ... Idk what happened here, but could anyone tell me some new information? My English is not the best, "I admit honestly," and I'm a bit slow even in the clarified information here ... I know it's too much to ask for a ''summary'', but my anguish is stronger than my shyness ...

And forgive the desperate report, the lack of news is creating a kind of bad abstinence, Pikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 29 Nov 2016, 21:18

Marihime wrote:Guys ... Idk what happened here, but could anyone tell me some new information? My English is not the best, "I admit honestly," and I'm a bit slow even in the clarified information here ... I know it's too much to ask for a ''summary'', but my anguish is stronger than my shyness ...

And forgive the desperate report, the lack of news is creating a kind of bad abstinence, Pikachu

Basically, we have nothing new to tell you WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Just keep an eye out, when there is news, we will not hesitate to post about it immediately, rest assured.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2016, 21:42

Thank U very much for your help, this situation is of great anguish and when you've any news, it already makes a lot of difference. <3 ;-;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2016, 21:55

I do have to say though since i just bought city living I wouldnt be too excited for it anymore. 
The new gameplay is nice but i have had it for about 3 days and im incredibly bored again. The Amount of glitches that are also in  this pack are pretty frustrating as well. Sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2016, 22:07

filipe231291 wrote:While we wait for the crack to be released, a new stuff pack has been announced: Vintage Glamour Stuff.
Nothing about this pack so far seems even useful. WhatDidUJustCallMe? 
never used butlers in sims, this isn't something I'd want but aslong as other people find it useful and fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2016, 22:48

cows5evah wrote:
Nothing about this pack so far seems even useful. WhatDidUJustCallMe? 
never used butlers in sims, this isn't something I'd want but aslong as other people find it useful and fun!
And I'm very excited! And curious how much times I have to wait for this. And for Ciiiiiiiiiiiityyyyyyyyyy Liiiiiiiiving

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2016, 01:12

Personally, the only thing that seems useful or needed in this pack is the butler itself, other than that the pack seems like everything we've already got just with the vintage aesthetic mixed in. Not very thrilling. Maybe I'm being a negative Neil, but when are they going to stop focusing on the high, wealthy lifestyle and start paying attention to the low income lifestyle? One can only hope soon otherwise we'll be getting the same content with tiny differences for a while. 

Of course, I'm still going to install it when the crack comes out because with the utter lack of gameplay and decent content in the game I'm going to need something new to keep me from losing interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2016, 01:24

We're probably gonna get City Living after the release of Vintage Stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2016, 01:46

jizzleQ wrote:We're probably gonna get City Living after the release of Vintage Stuff.
Exactly. How come the crackers don't just give us an estimate. Everything is so secretive.  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2016, 02:14

imaguruguru wrote:
jizzleQ wrote:We're probably gonna get City Living after the release of Vintage Stuff.
Exactly. How come the crackers don't just give us an estimate. Everything is so secretive.  Shocked

The more secretive they are, the safer they are from getting arrested or sued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2016, 02:48

I absolutely can not wait for this Pack! But still, I patiently wait... I'm sure it will be worth the wait at least!

Currently reinstalling the sims 3 out of boredom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2016, 03:08

OMFG this will be PERFECT for my historical and royalty themed sim families!   All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2016, 07:16

Saffirah666 wrote:

OMFG this will be PERFECT for my historical and royalty themed sim families!   All Hail Carlos!
Saffirah, are you able to pm now?

//EDIT

Aza wrote:Just wanted to say that I tried the guide Saffirah666 was talking about and I actually managed to get it to work on my second try. I had it update the games4theworld version and performed the rest of the steps. I do however have the actual base game copy purchased from origin so maybe that's why I had little issues. You don't need to use those accounts at the end-- I just open origin in offline mode with the internet off then login with the provided email and turn the internet back on and run the game. If you do start origin when the internet is on then you have to replace the roaming, programdata, and local folders again but it's no biggie. So far I've left the game on for hours with both no mods and mods. I had to delete or update certain incompatible mods at first so now everything works fine! I haven't had any crashes yet and have the latest patch. I rather wait for the fix from games4theworld so I don't have to keep the internet off temporarily upon opening origin but it's fine.

Just thought I'd share my experience with you guys while I wait for class to begin. I'll post some screenshots later to show Its working on my end once I'm home o.ob

Hey, I messaged you in PM. Just thought I'd let you know to check your messages when you log in Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2016, 10:55

People go and on as if somebody out is out there is the process of cracking it and it's just a matter of time, some make up dates, some make up estimates, but truth is nobody knows anything, it may appear one day or even it may never happen at all.

I about to buy the the entries Sims 4 series with all packs, etc. It's going to be very expensive (I guess my new pc build will have to wait), but anyway it's probably a good thing, i'll will be supporting the developers, and if it wasn't for the earlier cracks, I never would of experienced the game and never would considered of buying it, sure EA offers 48 hours to try out the game for free, but this game requires a few weeks to a month or two to get hooked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2016, 11:45

I'm pretty sure that we'll be getting both the stuff pack and City Living in a crack in december. I think the scene groups were just waiting for a pack or patch to iron out the bugs before cracking. I don't think it's difficult to crack, they probably don't want to crack it every month that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 30 Nov 2016, 12:15

@Ughust @Aza @Saffirah666

As we have pointed out before we do not allow the sharing of personal information, such as (some stranger's) Origin credentials. Check out rule 8 right here. As far as we are concerned, this rule applies to the PM system as well, since this is not your own personal information, but someone else's. While we cannot check whether or not this is being respected, we trust that you will all refrain from asking for, or sharing this information. If we do get wind of such information being shared using the PM system, there will be consequences as mentioned on the rule page.

You may want to have a look at our most recent post on the Facebookpage about this particular situation.

Last edited by Ɛɗιη on Wed 30 Nov 2016, 20:32; edited 1 time in total
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2016, 13:01

Saffirah666 wrote:

Yes!!! I'm currently thinking of an upper east style inspired type of thing with that penthouse that looks absolutely stunning. I usually like to make my sims start out from the bottom and work their way up - or not and have them try and make their way - but this opens up a whole new category which I have tried to play before but felt was lacking some things.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 30 Nov 2016, 20:40

Ɛɗιη wrote:@Ughust @Aza @Saffirah666

As we have pointed out before we do not allow the sharing of personal information, such as (some stranger's) Origin credentials. Check out rule 8 right here. As far as we are concerned, this rule applies to the PM system as well, since this is not your own personal information, but someone else's. While we cannot check whether or not this is being respected, we trust that you will all refrain from asking for, or sharing this information. If we do get wind of such information being shared using the PM system, there will be consequences as mentioned on the rule page.

You may want to have a look at our most recent post on the Facebookpage about this particular situation.

I also thought that discussion was over, but sadly it isn't. I was secretly hoping before - though I didn't directly mention it - that people would get the message that beyond the aspect of private information, there are more reasons we don't approve of that procedure. For example legal ones. And yes, legal aspects also extend to information shared through the PM system.

But then, as I said on the FB-page already, I would really like to appeal to people's common sense and decency to not take advantage of people who were very likely hacked. This really isn't cool, people. You can't be that impatient, can you?

It has not been done on this Forum yet, but we do have the theoretical possibility of investigating the content of conversations shared through the PM system. With some tweaks that is a possibility. And since the original link was posted on a user profile (without waiting for the necessary approval or advice from team members), we will also consider permission changes regarding the regular users. If, of course, this topic leads to further issues. Which I don't think it will. Smile

Please, I kindly ask you again to not use this method outlined on that site in Russian. And I hope this is also the end of that discussion.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 30 Nov 2016, 20:49; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 30 Nov 2016, 20:47

The_gh0stm4n wrote: For example legal ones [...]

Before someone here thinks they can be the smart one, and tell us that pirating as a whole is illegal, we are indeed aware of this. Razz But there is a HUGE difference between pirating a game and stealing it from an individual.
I mean, maybe you would try to get on public transport without paying, but would you steal your neighbours' car?

Didn't think so...
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top