Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion part II.

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion part II. - Page 4 Empty The Sims 4 City Living - discussion part II.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 23 Dec 2016, 02:48

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please keep in mind that this thread is meant for general discussion in the first place. If you need any help with technical or download-related problems, please open a new topic in The Sims 4 Downloads Support. In case of more in-game related problems, feel free to open a new topic in The Sims 4 in-game Support. Thank you!

- The_gh0stm4n

sayiraester wrote:How do I get the gallery to work if origin cannot run in the background? Also when I click on the gallery image it just says "my library"

You have to have a legal base game of The Sims 4 on Origin, and use that one to access the gallery and download stuff. You can then transfer the items (saved into the "Tray"-folder under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4), to your pirated game. See for example the discussion here to learn more about the issue:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22519-library-legal-base-game-pirate-expansions

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 04:55; edited 2 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion part II. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion part II.

Post by Guest Sat 24 Dec 2016, 16:11

Seeding now guys! Thank you, best Christmas present Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion part II. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion part II.

Post by Guest Sat 24 Dec 2016, 23:29

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello @Cat_Eye and thanks for the question,

There is a chance we will re-open the Gallery-section at some point again, but it will depend on a number of organizational-related things. For starters, the reason it's not opened yet is because I'm nominally the only (active) Staff member with access to a legit TS4 base game, and I - at least currently - neither have the time nor inclination to take on this type of 'additional duty' on my own. 

The plan was/is to wait for @kitty10136, since she is currently absent, and then slightly re-organize a few things in the section. 

Time will tell how we'll proceed. You will notice when we re-open the section. Smile
I hope it'll be opened again (although I don't know how do I get the ID WhatDidUJustCallMe? )
I'm currently doing a Super Sim Challenge (just started over and doing a bit different than TheSimSupply is doing) and my Sim named Roderick Renfred has opened 15 Holiday Crackers and made himself some Chocolate Chip cookies (since he doesn't have enough skill to bake some fruitcake) and he had one with a glass of milk. After opening those Crackers, he got 4 Medusos (one of them is a duplicate), 3 Common Upgrade Parts and some candy he ate Smile This way he celebrates Christmas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 01:05

I really have a slow internet connection and 6 GB is really too much for my limited connectivity. Can I ask G4TW to divide the files by 1 GB? Or just have an access on the rar files so I can select the files I want to download first?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 01:07

ugh. the 18gb torrent is so slow. since i broke my original computer i'm now downloading the fitgirl 1.20 repack, then i plan downloading the 5gb gftw repack. may holy baby jesus bless my soul and internet connection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 02:38

cyberraga wrote:ugh. the 18gb torrent is so slow. since i broke my original computer i'm now downloading the fitgirl 1.20 repack, then i plan downloading the 5gb gftw repack. may holy baby jesus bless my soul and internet connection.

Fitgirl just released the sim's 4 with all DLC's and addon's. v1.25:
 filesize 13.4 GB. i been waiting on it. it literally just came out now.

6+mbps too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 02:57

Misfit203 wrote:
cyberraga wrote:ugh. the 18gb torrent is so slow. since i broke my original computer i'm now downloading the fitgirl 1.20 repack, then i plan downloading the 5gb gftw repack. may holy baby jesus bless my soul and internet connection.

6+mbps too Smile
omfg. i have already downloaded the 1.20 11gb repack and g4tw 5gb repack. 
Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 03:05

cyberraga wrote:
Misfit203 wrote:

6+mbps too Smile
omfg. i have already downloaded the 1.20 11gb repack and g4tw 5gb repack. 
Facepalm
10 minutes before i made this post i just woke up and checked her site and it wasnt up. then i forgot i checked it and checked again and it was there. glad i'm forgetful  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 03:12

Misfit203 wrote:10 minutes before i made this post i just woke up and checked her site and it wasnt up. then i forgot i checked it and checked again and it was there. glad i'm forgetful  Laughing
i didnt think her repack would be so out so fast. *sobs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 03:19

cyberraga wrote:
Misfit203 wrote:10 minutes before i made this post i just woke up and checked her site and it wasnt up. then i forgot i checked it and checked again and it was there. glad i'm forgetful  Laughing
i didnt think her repack would be so out so fast. *sobs*
she must have worked extra hard for christmas lol

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion part II. - Page 4 Empty Gallery????

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 04:03

So whats going on with The Sims 4 gallery?  Help

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 25 Dec 2016, 08:26

PandaKitty010 wrote:So whats going on with The Sims 4 gallery?  Help

This question really belongs in one of the TS4 support sections, but if you scroll up a little, your question has been answered by The_gh0stm4n in this very topic.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 17:18

He will grant you fast internet connection and make the game run perfectly as possible (not speed you know the drill Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 17:31

Question

Sims City Living sometimes lag, someone experience it too? I have a pretty good CPU specs (8GB ram, icore5, Nvidia GTX 1050, 1TB) but still experiencing lag?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 17:32

Why download fitgirl 1.20 repack when you could download her 1.25 repack which includes Backyard, City Living and Glamour ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 17:35

shindubu wrote:Question

Sims City Living sometimes lag, someone experience it too? I have a pretty good CPU specs (8GB ram, icore5, Nvidia GTX 1050, 1TB) but still experiencing lag?
Do you have mods in your game ?
In my game (no mods) I have no lag whatsoever (4 GB Ram, Intel I5, Nvidia 315)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 21:33

Tarac wrote:
Why download fitgirl 1.20 repack when you could download her 1.25 repack which includes Backyard, City Living and Glamour ?

fitgirl's latest repack came out one hour after cyberraga downloaded it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 22:36

I just downloaded City Living and It lags so much. Anyone who can help me? I know that my graphics ain't that high enough to run TS4, but I never experienced so much lagging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 22:59

Open Documents - Electronic Arts - The Sims
Open the file Options
Scroll down to === Graphics device info ===
Look at Name Database  - do you see Found: 1 and Supported: 1
If not, your graphics card is not recognised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 23:32

Yes, I have a good PC too but sometimes it stutters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2016, 00:46

Misfit203 wrote:
Tarac wrote:Why download fitgirl 1.20 repack when you could download her 1.25 repack which includes Backyard, City Living and Glamour ?

fitgirl's latest repack came out one hour after cyberraga downloaded it lol
yes.. this is exactly what happened.  Why God. 

storeguy wrote:He will grant you fast internet connection and make the game run perfectly as possible (not speed you know the drill Razz)
aww, thank u. its kinda laggy in-game, but thats cuz i dont wanna set my graphics down  Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2016, 04:51

Sims City Living randomly crashes after like 30 minutes. I don't have any mods or anything just the latest 18gb download.  Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2016, 10:55

Tarac wrote:

I don't have mods too. It's frustrating, there's no lag at first but when you played it for hours you'll notice that it start lagging. Especially when you have big lot and too many decors. It's like playing Sims 3 Island Paradise (I removed that EP). Btw, my graphics set to ultra by default. Should I lower it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2016, 11:19

shindubu wrote:
Tarac wrote:

I don't have mods too. It's frustrating, there's no lag at first but when you played it for hours you'll notice that it start lagging. Especially when you have big lot and too many decors. It's like playing Sims 3 Island Paradise (I removed that EP). Btw, my graphics set to ultra by default. Should I lower it?
It's always worth trying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2016, 11:35

shindubu wrote:
Tarac wrote:

Lowering mine didn't help. Does yours lag all of the time or is it just occasionally when you move the camera?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2016, 11:38

So I'm not the only one who experiences lagging. Maybe the crack is making the game lag?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2016, 11:41

Keyenpeydee wrote:So I'm not the only one who experiences lagging. Maybe the crack is making the game lag?
I don't have the Games for the World crack but mine lags too. It's only happening in San Myshuno, could be the game but I don't know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2016, 11:55

Lulku wrote:
Keyenpeydee wrote:So I'm not the only one who experiences lagging. Maybe the crack is making the game lag?
I don't have the Games for the World crack but mine lags too. It's only happening in San Myshuno, could be the game but I don't know
But I've read somewhere in TS community that V 1.24 made the game lag due to too many Tray Files and they fixed it with a minor patch (Even tho we have 1.25, maybe there's still a bug). Would try to remove the tray files later and see if it fixes something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top