Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! Empty BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 15:24

Hello everyone,

Ultimate Fix has been updated and is now supporting game version 1.32. Have fun playing!
Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

- ADMIN

Hello,
So, it has come to my attention that EA managed to release a new patch, with Showtime barely released! While I'd like to say that I find it unbelievable, it is only too real unfortunately and updating to 1.32 may result in the dreaded "unofficial game modification" error on start up, and the crash that comes with that.
So until further notice please refrain from patching to 1.32.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 16:17

That's got to be some record even by there standards.

I've just found the changes that patch 1.32 brings.

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! 6819782438_b5dd910a07Thanks to iSims for the tip!

Last edited by cumbria on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 16:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info.)

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 16:56

Nothing it'll do for a completely cracked game, since we can't use the Simport function anyway.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 17:03

I am still downloading showtime but when i install it it will automatically updated into 1.32, what shall i do? Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 17:06

Hello,
Use the manual patch before you start with the installation of Showtime.
Though I expect Admin any minute and the fix may be updated before you even need it so I think its too soon to start worrying already.
It's a different situation from last time when the new patch came out a week before the expansionpack did.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 17:18

I can use SimPort and I updated, Since I´ve got a cd from Ambitions, It works with that CD!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 18:09

Thanks Lady Surprised I'm glad I checked here first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 20:15

I installed show time yesterday and today was about to update all my mods to 1.31 and was like wtf? their on to us.....lol then I came here and saw the picture and thought "I guess admin got this, I better chill"

But seriously you guys are great, keep up the good work....I'll be holding off on the update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 20:24

Actually Lady Eldi simport works fine with the cracked version of the game. As long as you have one version of the sims 3 registered on thesims3.com you are able to to use ALL the social features of the game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 20:47

Thanks. Hopefully we get the fix soon. I am jonesing for Sims 3 showtime after downloading it ALL day yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 20:51

My SimPort works fine also with the cracked version, and I downloaded from here yesterday. From what I can see, update 1.32 doesn't do much for the game...just preventive measures. I'll hold off on the update until I read here that its OK to use....

Thanks again for all of your fine work!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 20:53

sebrof77 wrote:My SimPort works fine also with the cracked version, and I downloaded from here yesterday. From what I can see, update 1.32 doesn't do much for the game...just preventive measures. I'll hold off on the update until I read here that its OK to use....

Hello,
Do you also have 1 registered game?
I don't have any legit expansions myself.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 20:59

Lady ElDi wrote:
sebrof77 wrote:My SimPort works fine also with the cracked version, and I downloaded from here yesterday. From what I can see, update 1.32 doesn't do much for the game...just preventive measures. I'll hold off on the update until I read here that its OK to use....

Hello,
Do you also have 1 registered game?
I don't have any legit expansions myself.

Yes, I have 6 registered games...The Sims 3; Pets; Late Night; World Adventures; Generations and Ambitions. All from Origin, none on CD

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 21:03

Hello,
Ok that's good to know. It appears that the use of Simport requires at least 1 registered game so no luck for those of us who don't have that.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 22:02

Well, I guess EA is forcing us to update if we want to log in. Just started my game and got this message "You need the latest game update in order to log in. Open the Sims3 Launcher and select "Game Updates" to download the latest update or continue without logging in."

Everything was working just fine before this "brilliant" idea from EA. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 22:17

Hello,
Don't worry, Admin got this Very Happy
He's heard about the update so the fix will be updated before long. The patch deals with a security issue that would install cc on the receivers game if a Sim from another came to visit.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 00:15

I tried updating twice now and it finishes but each time I go to start the game it tells me I need to update when I just got done downloading the update... im confused.

Oh well I guess its a good thing, considering it will mess up my game!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 00:39

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
Don't worry, Admin got this Very Happy
He's heard about the update so the fix will be updated before long. The patch deals with a security issue that would install cc on the receivers game if a Sim from another came to visit.

I thought something was up when i couldn't install the new venue in showtime, whatever ill live without it, i got showtime for free! come on right?! lol anyway great heads up Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 00:53

The only problem i'm getting with 1.32 is graphical. They like upgraded some graphics stuff and now my weak video card makes the game laggy. I have no other problems with it. Can it just be a luck of the draw type thing?

EDIT: My bad. I meant 1.31 please ignore my goofyness.

Last edited by Turnus on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 01:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction in Bold)

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 01:19

Lady, a heads up here. There are two 1.32 patches circulating on the web, one of them installs new color slots in CAS skins, the other one doesn't. The one that is installing the new slots stops default replacement skins and non default from working!

Edit1: As of 3:oo AM my time, they have removed the Super patcher 1.32 from the web, apparently it had features of their next EP leaked on it BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! 2279017149

Last edited by grieralexander on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 07:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated info.)
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 01:28

Lady ElDi .....Sad(((( I was happy 2 early...d patch from tesyerday updated my game but now i have a system error that says that i have installed unnoficial stuff and blah,blah,blah ....I tried 2 open d game and it just kept loadind my world!!!!!

//EDIT

grieralexander wrote:Lady, a heads up here. There are two 1.32
patches circulating on the web, one of them installs new color slots in
CAS skins, the other one doesn't. The one that is installing the new
slots stops default replacement skins and non default from
working!

Well in that case it seems like it's better without d update!

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! Empty ugh..

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 03:10

i rly dont like the idea of this new update but i really love to go online in sims 3 :< it sucks that tey have to have an update right when i got the game..i was sooo excited :< ruined my fun Sad oh well i hope theres somethin that will let me play online e.e i miss having that Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 05:46

OMG i hope i dont lose custom skins with new update. i spend more time making sims than anything else in the game. My sims are hotties Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 07:19

Any news on a fix? I'm dying over here. Thought I would be able to play yesterday and now im working on day two with it just sitting on my computer mocking me Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 07:20

kimhaueter87 wrote:Any news on a fix? I'm dying over here. Thought I would be able to play yesterday and now im working on day two with it just sitting on my computer mocking me Sad

ADMIN knows about the update so expect an updated fix soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top