Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 2 Empty BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 15:24

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Ultimate Fix has been updated and is now supporting game version 1.32. Have fun playing!
Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

- ADMIN

Hello,
So, it has come to my attention that EA managed to release a new patch, with Showtime barely released! While I'd like to say that I find it unbelievable, it is only too real unfortunately and updating to 1.32 may result in the dreaded "unofficial game modification" error on start up, and the crash that comes with that.
So until further notice please refrain from patching to 1.32.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 07:19

Any news on a fix? I'm dying over here. Thought I would be able to play yesterday and now im working on day two with it just sitting on my computer mocking me Sad

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 07:20

kimhaueter87 wrote:Any news on a fix? I'm dying over here. Thought I would be able to play yesterday and now im working on day two with it just sitting on my computer mocking me Sad

ADMIN knows about the update so expect an updated fix soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 09:54

I didn't install the patch out of pure lazyness (I just updated ALL my mods [minus the Online Banking which hasn't been released yet, and the Overhaul Hospital because it works with 1.31] and didn't want to RE-update them a day later), and now I'm glad I didn't Smile

p.s. can I really not use simport with the torrent of the game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 09:58

If you have a sims3.com account and have 1 registered sims game on thesims3.com be-it base game or expansion you can use all the social features

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 10 Mar 2012, 11:44

grieralexander wrote:

Edit1: As of 3:oo AM my time, they have removed the Super patcher 1.32 from the web, apparently it had features of their next EP leaked on it BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 2 2279017149

LOL talk about epic fail..
So what is it going to be? The next EP, did you find out?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 12:05

Lady ElDi wrote:
grieralexander wrote:

Edit1: As of 3:oo AM my time, they have removed the Super patcher 1.32 from the web, apparently it had features of their next EP leaked on it BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 2 2279017149

LOL talk about epic fail..
So what is it going to be? The next EP, did you find out?
I can even tell you what the next Ep will have in it due to this patch. Across the web there are just screams of new bugs due to patches of the new expansion. EA has kept everything under wraps, thinking that by just removing the update from the web was ok. This is definately a deal breaker for me. I am seriously considering reverting back to the 1.29 fix; and reinstalling everything; however, I a darn good log and record keeper and I have backups of everything since WA; so maybe I should install and open a Blog with pictures. There are werewolf sliders, new skin ramps, including rainbow colored ones, fairy wings, added magical stuff, a new cauldron, among others. That was the reason of skins and stuff not sticking in CAS; what is really funny is that in their site they blame all these bugs on mods specially MC. They are a joke!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 10 Mar 2012, 12:14

Ahhh so still no weather, oh well. Or maybe ...
It still sounds like it could be interesting though.
They'd have to blame something/someone so it doesn't surprise me one bit that they would use mods to blame it on.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 12:19

Ze moeten jullie niet de schuld geven!!!
Jullie zijn zo verdomd goe en beter als hun.
Dankzij jullie zijn er veel mensen die nu wel kunnen spelen omdat het anders onbetaalbaar wordt... Als je alles bijeen telt zit je toch al gemakkelijk aan een dikke 200 euro! En dan nog niet gesproken over de spullen in de store Shocked

Neenee jullie zijn geweldig kon er zelfs gisteren niet over zwijgen tegen mijn vriend over hoe geweldig ik jullie vind cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 12:29

Interactions were also added. My friend posted that his sim just asked another if he wanted to be his friend and offered an apple. I mean, this are not rumors this is what he has seen with his own eyes. He has been e-mailing me, since he installed with all the details. They mess with game interactions. Interactions are in the game not sliders, skin tone ramps or items. EA knows this is not acceptable and will cause major damage down the line.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapper_skull Sat 10 Mar 2012, 12:44

1.32 Super Patch removed, probably 1.33 to be released soon.

Rapper_skull
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 10 Mar 2012, 12:45

Rapper_skull wrote:1.32 Super Patch removed, probably 1.33 to be released soon.

LOL no kidding, this is epic.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapper_skull Sat 10 Mar 2012, 13:21

Lady ElDi wrote:

Why epic?

Rapper_skull
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 10 Mar 2012, 13:32

Rapper_skull wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:

Why epic?

It is ridiculous enough that EA should have to launch a patch within 2 days of releasing Showtime, another patch so soon after this one is epic. Epic fail on their part.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 13:38

[img]BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 2 Captur10[/img]Well lady, I finally lost my cool and wrote them a letter.

To whom it may concern, yesterday I happened to download
your Super patch 1.32 and found an array of stuff that stopped working due to
it, besides fairy wings, werewolf sliders, additional color ramps; well you
know what it had. Due to this patch, you
continue to compromising the quality of your product. I will have to take drastic measures to solve
my problem and revert to the patch before the Showtime EP, needless to say that
I will returrn the latest copy of my registered games. I have
spent most of the night and the morning documenting with screenshots your
newest failure to produce a quality product.
You even added interactions that I recorded. A sim asking another to be a friend and
offering an apple. These types of
mistakes are unacceptable. I am a creator and post my creations on the web, on
which I will definately start a campaing with my fellow simmers, to stop buying
your products, unless you show some respect to the consummers worldwide.

Regards,

Grier
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 10 Mar 2012, 13:43

You already have a reply, but it doesn't add much.
Not that you'd expect much of a reply, but this says nothing at all. lol.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 13:46

Lady ElDi wrote:You already have a reply, but it doesn't add much.
I know, you are right. It is just so... AHGGG!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 10 Mar 2012, 13:51

grieralexander wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:You already have a reply, but it doesn't add much.
I know, you are right. It is just so... AHGGG!

You may even get a reprimand for trolling lol.

- No Flaming. No Trolling. Flaming is intentionally posting hurtful, insulting, or harassing messages to others. Trolling is deliberately posting sarcastic, off topic, or rude remarks in order to incite a fight on the boards. Take the high road and be polite. Respect others even if their opinions differ from yours. If you disagree with someone, you are free to do so politely, but please don't make it personal.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 14:04

Once again, you are right; however I figured they needed to know that all is not well and I posted it to their official help forum. I figured that someone needed to say something.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 10 Mar 2012, 14:06

grieralexander wrote:Once again, you are right; however I figured they needed to know that all is not well and I posted it to their official help forum. I figured that someone needed to say something.

You are right. I wonder though, if they even care, at least they know.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 14:10

Well, I better leave this topic alone here, I do not want to get into trouble. Do you want me to delete the posts? If I get a reply, I'll PM you
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 10 Mar 2012, 15:13

Hello,
Nahh, we don't mind if you troll the official sims 3 forum Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 16:32

OK, saw the update last night, checked on here and found no warning (although I may only have checked the Showtime thread, can't remember), thought I updated the game, it took a couple of goes with that daft Origin thing also wanting an update.

Game played ok until I switched Active Household, then I got the dreaded Error 12 and couldn't save the progress on that particular household. This has never happened to me before and I wondered if the update had messed it up.

However when I went on the Sims Launcher just now it said update 1.32 needed installing, so maybe it hadn't updated after all?! confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 18:01

Does anyone have any clue when this problem will be fixed??

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 18:16

littletuckers wrote:OK, saw the update last night, checked on here and found no warning (although I may only have checked the Showtime thread, can't remember), thought I updated the game, it took a couple of goes with that daft Origin thing also wanting an update.

Game played ok until I switched Active Household, then I got the dreaded Error 12 and couldn't save the progress on that particular household. This has never happened to me before and I wondered if the update had messed it up.

However when I went on the Sims Launcher just now it said update 1.32 needed installing, so maybe it hadn't updated after all?! confused
It updated, it it just replacing their borked update with a new one.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 18:28

Ok here is the update on patch 1.32
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 18:41

So why is my game saying I cannot connect because I have to update to version 1.32 ?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 18:47

jessejames1973 wrote:So why is my game saying I cannot connect because I have to update to version 1.32 ?
Even their new update is borked. They are trying to find a solution
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top