Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 6 Empty BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 15:24

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Ultimate Fix has been updated and is now supporting game version 1.32. Have fun playing!
Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

- ADMIN

Hello,
So, it has come to my attention that EA managed to release a new patch, with Showtime barely released! While I'd like to say that I find it unbelievable, it is only too real unfortunately and updating to 1.32 may result in the dreaded "unofficial game modification" error on start up, and the crash that comes with that.
So until further notice please refrain from patching to 1.32.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 6 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 07:24

OMG Innamanous, It couldn't be the one who took down PSN for days is ataually trying to go after EA now?

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 6 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 08:44

YunaAngels wrote:OMG Innamanous, It couldn't be the one who took down PSN for days is ataually trying to go after EA now?

... you mean Anonymous, right? And I don't think they are trying to go after EA...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 08:45

kristenmg21 wrote:
YunaAngels wrote:OMG Innamanous, It couldn't be the one who took down PSN for days is ataually trying to go after EA now?

... you mean Anonymous, right? And I don't think they are trying to go after EA...

Yeah I do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 12:34

Oh no! I already did update to 1.32! And now it cant find disc!

Please, what do i do now??

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 16:54

Hello guys,

First of all, please DO NOT post your problems here, but open a new topic for your problem instead. This is just an informing topic!
Also, for god's sake, do not double-post, but use the "Edit" button on your messages.

Just want to let you know that I'm trying to fix 1.32 at the moment. Patience, my friends.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 16:58

Still no fix huh !!!!!!! WTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 17:11

jessejames1973 wrote:Still no fix huh !!!!!!! WTF
Thank you for quoting me.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 17:34

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 17:56

admin is trying his best to get it done Smile jst be thankful that hes doin it and not jst leaving us wit questions Smile admin is awesomeness Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 18:01

Hello everyone,

Ultimate Fix has been updated 30 minutes ago and is now supporting game version 1.32. Have fun playing!
Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 18:16

Thank you so much you the BEST EVER....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 19:10

Wow thanks all of You who worked so hard on this.

I didn't see this coming yet as I figured not until
later in the week.

It worked perfectly too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 20:32

W ORKING GREAT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FIX YOUR AWSOME BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 6 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 04:13

YES! It works! <3 Thank you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 09:33

Hi, I have updated to 1.32 and have not downloaded the new fix for this patch but my game is working fine.

What I now want to ask is, am I taking a chance by not applying the new fix and do you think that I should download it and apply it just to be safe. There is also a new patch (1.33) out as well so will you be updating again or is it not necessary?

Thank you so much for all your hard work and for the fact that you are so on top of things. Very Happy

EDIT

Ok I see on the fix download page that it is working with 1.33 which I don't have so do I download or wait until I patch to 1.33 (I don't want to patch just yet as knowing EA they will come out with another patch in a few days). This sounds so confusing lol! and I hope I have explained myself properly. EA really need to get their act together and fast.

Last edited by Simstatic on Sat 17 Mar 2012, 09:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Read information on 'Fix' download page.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:05

Dear Downloaders,

The new Fix is now compatible with the latest version of The Sims 3: 1.33.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top