Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Still asks for the disk- Sims 3 Seasons download

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Still asks for the disk- Sims 3 Seasons download Empty Game Still asks for the disk- Sims 3 Seasons download

Post by Guest Sat 09 Feb 2013, 01:31

I downloaded the sims 3 Seasons and did all steps 1-3 and when I open the sims 3 launcher, I get a message saying that "your base game is incompatible with the current sims 3 expansion pack. Please update your game via the game launcher." I just ignored it and pressed okay then play. Then i got another message saying " No game disc found! Please insert the sims 3 seasons game disk before proceeding." Please help! I would much rather get to the bottom of this than paying 40 dollars for the game. Thank you for your help in advance!

Back to top Go down

Game Still asks for the disk- Sims 3 Seasons download Empty Re: Game Still asks for the disk- Sims 3 Seasons download

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:46

Hello,

Steps 2-4 on this page should solve that problem.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Game Still asks for the disk- Sims 3 Seasons download Empty Re: Game Still asks for the disk- Sims 3 Seasons download

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 19:10

i got the same thing happen to me too did yours get solved?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 21 Jul 2013, 05:29

Hello,

If you bought the base game via Origin, bear in mind that the correct directory where you applied the contents of #crack of the Ultimate Fix in step 4 on the page Lady Eldi mentioned should be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 09:06

I have the same problem and i did apply the crack in the correct folder for origin game I had late night and high end loft from origin installed before seasons what did i do wrong ?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top