Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff Pack seems to be kidding with me... [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff Pack seems to be kidding with me... [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff Pack seems to be kidding with me... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 01:32

Hello guys!

Well, I have this problem since I installed the latest stuff pack and the 1.48 patch from your website.

After Admin told me to try and re-apply the manual patch, the stuff pack stayed in the game. But Hexorcist's registry helper says that the registry key from 70s 80s 90s is not valid.

What should i do? i want to make a backup folder with registry helper.

thanks in advance.

kabiru

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff Pack seems to be kidding with me... [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff Pack seems to be kidding with me... [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 12 Feb 2013, 22:00

Hello,

But the game works fine? Then there's nothing to worry about, right?

If you want to backup the Registry keys, you can also do so manually in the Registry. Look for this path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > Sims
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff Pack seems to be kidding with me... [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff Pack seems to be kidding with me... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 22:36

Okay.

But should I backup the keys for all which are written as Sims 3? I mean, should I do a reg file for all the Sims 3 entries?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 13 Feb 2013, 21:53

Hello,

I don't know, you said you wanted to create a backup of the Registry values, don't know why you want to do that.
Is there a specific reason why you want to backup those Registry values?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:07

Well, it's because I do formatting every so often, and then I have to reinstall everything from Sims 3, and it,s very long and annoying.

But... okay... I'll let it go for now. I don't want to bother you anymore with that.

On the other hand, I need to settle the stupid thing about the last stuff pack. As you know now, the Revo Uninstaller says the 70s 80s and 90s is saying the stuff pack is not installed. Yet, the game says it is installed.

I managed to do a folder backup beofre christmas, and I did put it on my external drive. It worked. But then I had issues with game speed, and remove the backup folder by dleeting it. Then, I installed the game once again, and it began to with the stuff pack not staying in the registry and much of the programs saying the stuff pack is not existent.

yet it is there. So I really need to settle that once and for all, and I'll need some directions on how to uninstall sims 3 from both my pc, my external drive and the ristry. I need to erase every single fingerprint from this game. Because everytime I start the game, there's a message saying the latest stuff pack isn't existent, and yet the game worked with it. I am very angry that now it is kidding with me.

So what should I do? Should I reformat everything? Or shoudl I simply reinstall the game? The game is yet very annoying with the message even though the game had been reinstalled over five times. I need to remove this issue, and I'm serious when I say this.

I got Revo Uninstaller. I'll try doing the uninstall with it first, then test if this issue is gone after. I'll use Ccleaner too, since it camn help, and I'll aslo empty the recyle bins, and any fingerprints left.

If you have any sugfgestions, I'd be glad to hear about them.

Thanks in advance. Regards,

Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:14

Hello,

Yes, Revo Uninstaller should do the trick. Use the "Super Mode" (Or "Extreme Mode", whatever it's called in Revo Uninstaller).
Don't forget to restart your PC after uninstalling.

Also, I do recommend actually reinstalling everything (Read: The Sims 3 games) after doing a format.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Feb 2013, 20:17

Okay, Everything's uninstalled. I'll reinstall the complete set.

Sorry for the late reply, but my husband had to go to philadephia for law courts (he's a lawyer) and I had to keep an eye on the kids and take care of my sick stallion.

Yep! My stallion is 17 now. I've been his master for over 7 years now, and he's getting older and older. My stallion was 9 when I bought it. I thought he would live healthy longer, but I think something got to it, and he's about to die. I'm keeping him at home now. I just can't keep him away in the farm. he have to be with me before he passes out. I'm very sad about this, because I love Black stallions, they come from arabian deserts, you see, and they're very very manly. They love to dominate and they have worthy *ahem* manly parts. I'll have to see that he'll be alright and heal, or just wait for him to die, but with honour. I love stallions forever. It's very difficult for me... so...

I'll reinstall the game today. We're saturday and my husband is back. I'll have some free time. I've plugged my pc in the garage near my horse. I'm keeping close to him all the time. Poor thing...

All of you, pray that Ray, my stallion, will heal!

And Admin, I'll tell you if this works. The problem is not yet solved. I need to test it before. Okay?

Regards, Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 17 Feb 2013, 12:57

Hello,

No problem, we'll keep this topic open for you. Wink
Good luck with your horse, I hope he'll be healthy again soon.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Feb 2013, 23:00

Okay. Well, the game workd very well now. I think it is the registry helper itself who is problematic, because there's nothing that makes my game greyed out. I would ask Hexorcist to fix the bug of his tool.

The game is fine now. But I have yet another request... or question.

My friend Lisa is having a laptop. A very good one indeed. She says she's not fond of stuff packs and store stuff. She just have the expansions from your website. But she wants to stop with seasons, and the 1.12 patch.

We need to know, though: does your Ultimate Fix works with the 1.42 patch? Because otherwise we can't play the game with 1.48 because that patch slows her game. I need to know if it can.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Kabiru

Sadly, and badly alas... My stallion Ray is dead this afternoon, in my arms. He was suffering very hard, and I could hear him breathe with difficulty. I was stroking his mane and sensing his hot breath for a last time, and he finally passed away. Even though I'm very tough and manly, I cried very sourly and had a tantrum. This is very hard for me and I can't stand it. I did so much with my stallion... We rode in every single conditions, I talked to him as if he was human, we did competitions in the past, we won too, and he was my best friend and almost my lover, before I met my husband and adopted my sons later.

First, I go through war while I was a teen, and see all my friends die and suffer. In 2005, I have to leave my home, my beloved Africa. My Kenya... Last october, my 16 years-old sister Kizzy dies in the Sandy Hurricane, and now my stallion is dead. I think I'll have to follow a therapy, because I'm not feeling well at all and I need to talk.

I just want an answer from you for the 1.42 patch for my friend Lisa, and I think I'll take a rest. This is NOT a laughing matter. I'm so stressed out and I'm panicky. I'm not alright.

I'll see you around guys. I hug you all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 15:51

Hello Romantyke,

Sorry for the late reply!
I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. Looks like you've been through a lot, I don't know what to say other than that we're here whenever you need us. (No matter what it's about)
I'm sure Ray had a great life with a companion like you.

As for your question, yes, it should work, but you need an older version of the Ultimate Fix that is compatible with version 1.42 of the game.
I do recommend her to update to the latest version: 1.50, by following these instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Her problem might be caused by CC or Mods or something else. She can always try GameBooster too: www.iobit.com/gamebooster.php
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 17:40

Hello,

Okay, thanks deeply Admin. I'll tell that to Lisa.

And about the feelings I have, I had started a therapy on last friday. I decided to follow it for at least a year before I'll see if I'm better.

I'll never forget what you guys are doing good for me. And of course, if I need help, I'll ask your for it.

With highly kind and wondrous regards,

Kabiru Touray

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 20:27

Hello,

You're always welcome here, Romantyke, you know that.
Please let us know the result from your friend.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 20:15

Okay, she decided to have the 1.50 patch. And it worked fine.

Thank you again for everything you did for me.

Of course, I'll continue playing Sims 3 anytime I need to change my thoughts. The kids will too. I follow the therapy once a week, every friday.

I wish me the best.

Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 25 Feb 2013, 22:06

Hello Romantyke,

Glad to hear it worked for her! Send her our warm regards and let her know she too is always welcome here.

Enjoy your own game and let us know if you need more help or just wish to chat!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top