Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anywhere else I can download store updates?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is there anywhere else I can download store updates? Empty Is there anywhere else I can download store updates?

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 15:55

I want to download the Lullabies set really badly. I used Mediafire but it didn't work, it keep saying "Unable to access network". But I did use Mediafire to download other stuffs, like neighborhood and other things and it really worked. ONLY the Lullabies Set
Is there any other sites to download Lullabies Set? Because Mediafire doesn't work. Thanks~

Back to top Go down

Is there anywhere else I can download store updates? Empty Re: Is there anywhere else I can download store updates?

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 17:06

Hello =^^=

I just tried going onto the mediafire account and it works fine for me.
I have had that problem once before and i was able to go to the direct link but not through the site.
Try to see if you can access the file through this Direct link rather than having to go through the site itself:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0dljmrmgjckxfxm

If not, post here and maybe Admin or someone else can come up with a reason.

I apologize in advance if it doesn't work.

Back to top Go down

Is there anywhere else I can download store updates? Empty Re: Is there anywhere else I can download store updates?

Post by Guest Tue 19 Feb 2013, 00:56

I can't download it, even with the direct link. Same problem. I really don't know why. It kept saying "Cannot Access to Network" and it keep asking me to check the firewall. But I have no problem at all downloading other things from Mediafire.

Admin, or anyone, please reply! Help Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 16:00

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Try a different browser too.

For this time, I've uploaded the file to a different upload service for you: http://goo.gl/3I5VC

Good luck and please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male