Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need crack files for Seasons pretty please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need crack files  for Seasons pretty please Empty Need crack files for Seasons pretty please

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2013, 00:36

Soo I updated to 1.5 cause i didn't know any better. My friend downloaded Sims3 Seasons for me, and didn't warn me not to update the game. I've lost the past 3 days of my life if I can't get this to be reversed or saved somehow. He referred me to this site and said to read the posts on here for help and I couldn't find anything about the crack files for seasons other than people accidentally cutting and pasting in wrong folders. I wish that was my case, but I don't even have anything at all in my crack folders and it says now that I need the disk to play which I don't have.... Is it possible to get just the crack files without having to re-download everything or the temporary file thing? cause i'm pretty sure I'd just manage to mess everything up even more somehow. I will be FOREVER grateful if someone could help me fix this.

Help :newfag:

Also, I hope I posted in the right spot and/or didn't overlook someone else posting something similar. I just signed up about 30 minutes ago and this is my first post. I'd hate to be the completely and totally lost new person posting in the wrong place.

Noob

Back to top Go down

Need crack files  for Seasons pretty please Empty Re: Need crack files for Seasons pretty please

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2013, 12:14

you will find the crack files in the ultimate fix,as soon admin has updated it to 1.5 wich we all hope will be soon

you can find the thread about it here : https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Back to top Go down

Need crack files  for Seasons pretty please Empty Re: Need crack files for Seasons pretty please

Post by invalidusername Fri 22 Feb 2013, 16:24

The only way to actually downgrade from a patch involves uninstalling the base game and it's kind of a hassle. I would recommend doing something different instead of the sims, and just checking back here once or twice a day to see if the fix has been updated yet. It should be pretty soon.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 16:37

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Everything has been updated,
please follow these instructions to fix your game:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps and RE-DOWNLOAD both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.

Good luck and please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top