Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Outdoor Living Stuff. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about Outdoor Living Stuff. [SOLVED] Empty Question about Outdoor Living Stuff. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 05:54

I have downloaded all of the expansion packs and haven't had any problems with any of them except Outdoor Living Stuff. None of the items show up in my game (at least not in CAS, I can't use Build or Buy mode right now as my game was already updated before I downloaded these and the fix isn't ready yet). The only problem I can think of is that in the installation guide for OLS it says to put the crack in the OLS bin and not the main Sims 3 bin, whereas the other packs said do put them in the Sims 3 bin.

So my question is: Should I have put the crack in the Sims 3 bin and not it's own expansion bin, or is there a different problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Back to top Go down

Question about Outdoor Living Stuff. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Question about Outdoor Living Stuff. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 08:39

I followed the instructions and OLS works fine for me.
If you don't want to wait for the 1.50 patch, you could try redoing the Ultimate Fix steps in the meantime.
It couldn't hurt anything. Wink

Back to top Go down

Question about Outdoor Living Stuff. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Question about Outdoor Living Stuff. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 17:20

Hi.
It depends on what level of installation you are at.

If you are installing the Ultimate fix, then yes, Its suppose to go into the expansion's bin folder.

Here is the thread that explains a bit more

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 20:06

I am waiting to install the ultimate fix right now. It's not ready for 1.50 yet which is the version I have because I own the base game and several expansions. From what you have both said, I am hopeful that once I can apply the ultimate fix, OLS will run properly. Fingers crossed!

//EDIT

Just wanted to let anyone who comes across this know that the fix did
work and everything runs great!! Thanks again for taking the time to
respond!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 17:08

Hello,

Glad to hear the new Fix solved your problem!
Enjoy the game and do not hesitate to contact us again if you need more assistance! Question about Outdoor Living Stuff. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top