Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural, Diesel, Seasons expansion packs not working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supernatural, Diesel, Seasons expansion packs not working. [SOLVED] Empty Supernatural, Diesel, Seasons expansion packs not working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 17:55

Unfortunately, I didn't know NOT to update to the new 1.50 patch, and now my disel, supernatural, and seasons expansion packs won't show up on the bottom like the others do. Even though all the files are still installed on my computer. I've tried reapplying the Ultimate fixes to the files again, like I did through the last updates, and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the expansions, but still no. I guess I'll have to wait til the new Ultimate fix. Supernatural, Diesel, Seasons expansion packs not working. [SOLVED] 2830496658 Sad Sad

Last edited by luxlopez on Sat 23 Feb 2013, 20:12; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Supernatural, Diesel, Seasons expansion packs not working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Supernatural, Diesel, Seasons expansion packs not working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:21

Hello,

Yeah. It seems like you are just going to have to wait.
It is the best solution that would cause less issues/confusion with your game.

Back to top Go down

Supernatural, Diesel, Seasons expansion packs not working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Supernatural, Diesel, Seasons expansion packs not working. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 14:55

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top