Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Supernatural expansion still has Seasons expansion loading screen? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural expansion still has Seasons expansion loading screen? [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Supernatural expansion still has Seasons expansion loading screen? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 23:28

Hi, I installed the Sims 3 Supernatural expansion pack and encountered a few problems (all of which you helped with, thanks for that). So I used the 'How to install the Sims 3 correctly' post with the update followed by the Ultimate fix. Everything seemed to be going okay until I started up the Sims 3 Supernatural expansion pack and it came up with the Seasons loading screen instead. I carried on loading and it turns out that the stuff in the game is the Supernatural stuff but I don't know if it will affect any parts of the game I haven't come across yet, like is it completely the Supernatural expansion pack? Has it installed all correctly?

You have helped me out with pretty much all of my problems before, so I'm sure you can help me out here.
Thanks

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural expansion still has Seasons expansion loading screen? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Supernatural expansion still has Seasons expansion loading screen? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 23:31

have u got season installed if u have thats why its coming up with that screen

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural expansion still has Seasons expansion loading screen? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Supernatural expansion still has Seasons expansion loading screen? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 23:33

Yep I have seasons also installed, but I started up Supernatural and it came up with Seasons..... Is that supposed to happen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 23:35

yes it is its because seasons is a newer 1 so the loading screen for seasons will come up its normal your game will work just fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 23:40

Oh man that makes total sense..., I guess before I have always been installing them in order so when I start it up then it's always the one I just installed.

Thanks so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 09:07

your welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:08

Hello,

More information: http://games4theworld.org/sims3faq.html#always_get_in_same_game

Is there anything else we can currently help you with?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:13

I think that's all, thanks for your help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:24

Hello,

You're welcome.
Enjoy your game and let us know if you need more help! Sims 3 Supernatural expansion still has Seasons expansion loading screen? [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top