Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED]Stuff from Store gone after 1.50 update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SOLVED]Stuff from Store gone after 1.50 update Empty [SOLVED]Stuff from Store gone after 1.50 update

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 19:40

Hello, I've been lurking around these parts for while now. Love you guys.

Here's the thing:

After the fix was released, I went ahead and updated my game... and immediately noticed that everything I downloaded from the MF account was gone. ALL of it. I tried to reinstall them all, but no luck.

I tried to perform a clean installation, didn't work. Tried again but deleted saves, registry keys, everything. 101% clean this time... but nope.

The Store Fix (23-2) does nothing either... in fact, I'd like to ask what's this supposed to do in the first place.

Like I said, this problem popped up with the 1.50 update... and the hilarious thing is that I tried downloading something custom, made by users of other sites...

I noticed that some people are having a similar problem, but I failed to see a solution for this. So...

[SOLVED]Stuff from Store gone after 1.50 update 2830496658

Oh, and Admin's avatar and sign... where it is from? lol

Edit: Like you can guess already, I'm blaming the 1.50 update... so if someone has updated and can see/use the store content, please tell me so I can double check what might be wrong.

Edit 2013-03-03: It appears that I had too much mods, I used a workaround. Converted all the Sims3Packs into one hellova big .Package file.

Last edited by Vendena on Mon 04 Mar 2013, 00:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED]Stuff from Store gone after 1.50 update Empty Re: [SOLVED]Stuff from Store gone after 1.50 update

Post by invalidusername Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:35

I can definitely vouch for the store content not being broken by the update.

The store fixes are to make the premium content work properly, and are basically the same information that EA puts into the "Store content patches" that pop up, only the user created ones actually affect the decrapified objects.

So is it just sims3packs with this issue, or package files also?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED]Stuff from Store gone after 1.50 update Empty Re: [SOLVED]Stuff from Store gone after 1.50 update

Post by Admin Mon 25 Feb 2013, 22:04

//MOVED
Hello Vendena,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
Is it like the items don't show up on your launcher, but do show up in-game?

Ps. Those pictures are me, actually...
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 23:27

Hey! Thanks for the welcome.

invalidusername wrote:So is it just sims3packs with this issue, or package files also?
Just the Sims3Packs that you download from the "monthly" RARs you get from the MF account.

Admin wrote:Is it like the items don't show up on your launcher, but do show up in-game?
They do show in the Launcher, and they Install. But they won't appear ingame. Not even worlds.

I forgot to complete something on my first post. It does show custom content made by other users do appear. But I installed those just to check.

Game is clean, no mods or anything... and seems like the update isn't the problem. Hmm.

Oh, so it is you? Hilarious dancing lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 26 Feb 2013, 19:31

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Feb 2013, 16:25

Nope, that didn't work.

But I might have found the problem. I cleaned everything and installed just Aurora Skies, it appeared and all the cute stuff that comes with it. Then installed a few more objects and worlds, and they appeared. So my problem probably is that I reached some kind of limit.

I have all/most of the "Complete Months" downloads, 560 Sims3Pack... yes I know that its too much, but that's the kind of person that I am and it was fine before the 1.50 update. Maybe the patch has nothing to do with it and I reached the limit with Aurora Skies.

Anyways, I guess that I could delete some stuff... but that'd be sad. Before I do that, tell me if there's a way of converting all the Sims3Pack into one hell'o'va big Package so I can JAM IT IN! my Mods folder.

I've heard of something called CCMagic too... I wonder if that might help... hmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 27 Feb 2013, 19:17

Hello,

Combining into .package format might do. Read this, please: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t3840-combining-cc-in-package-format

(The link in that topic is currently not working, but I'll update it within a few minutes)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top