Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval wont let me play my file!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval wont let me play my file!? Empty Sims Medieval wont let me play my file!?

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2011, 12:27

Ive been playing Sims Medieval for a whole month now but for some reason just today it wouldnt let me play my file. It keeps saying i cant proceed and that i need to UPDATE? I dont get it. What should i do? When i check my launcher it says im updated. My ver is 1.2.3.

Another problem i have is that sometimes the game would get this blue screen with an error code the crash. It happens if i play for 2hours straight. Is it something i should be worried about? What can i do? Sad

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval wont let me play my file!? Empty Re: Sims Medieval wont let me play my file!?

Post by Admin Thu 28 Apr 2011, 17:23

maldita wrote:Ive been playing Sims Medieval for a whole month now but for some reason just today it wouldnt let me play my file. It keeps saying i cant proceed and that i need to UPDATE? I dont get it. What should i do? When i check my launcher it says im updated. My ver is 1.2.3.

Another problem i have is that sometimes the game would get this blue screen with an error code the crash. It happens if i play for 2hours straight. Is it something i should be worried about? What can i do? Sad
Hello,

It's strange that it asks to update if you already have 1.2.3, since I tested it and my launcher doesn't say anything about updating. Though, try applying this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Sorry, I can't help you with the BSoD. I recommend you contact EA about that. If you can play for 2 hours, then it isn't a very big problem, if you ask me. Just be sure to save your game progress often and restart the game every 1.45 hour. (Something like that)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval wont let me play my file!? Empty Re: Sims Medieval wont let me play my file!?

Post by Guest Fri 29 Apr 2011, 03:07

Thanks for the quick reply. Very Happy
I dont know what went wrong but i did try doing the whole sims medieval ultimate fix installation guide all over again and still got the same thing. But like any addict to sims i just made another file and played the quest all over again (it can be frustrating but what the heck). I just hope it wont ask me to update again when i reach a certain point. But thanks for your help. I'll also try the saving every now and them maybe after every 30mins just to be sure. Smile

//EDIT

Oh! I just got a new Update request. Its for ver. 1.3.13? Here's a screenshot.
Sims Medieval wont let me play my file!? Sims_m10

//EDIT

to shed further light on what i ment by cant play my file since of update, here is a screenshot. Smile
Sims Medieval wont let me play my file!? Help_b11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 29 Apr 2011, 19:30

maldita wrote:Thanks for the quick reply. Very Happy
I dont know what went wrong but i did try doing the whole sims medieval ultimate fix installation guide all over again and still got the same thing. But like any addict to sims i just made another file and played the quest all over again (it can be frustrating but what the heck). I just hope it wont ask me to update again when i reach a certain point. But thanks for your help. I'll also try the saving every now and them maybe after every 30mins just to be sure. Smile

//EDIT

Oh! I just got a new Update request. Its for ver. 1.3.13? Here's a screenshot.
Sims Medieval wont let me play my file!? Sims_m10

//EDIT

to shed further light on what i ment by cant play my file since of update, here is a screenshot. Smile
Sims Medieval wont let me play my file!? Help_b11
Hello,

Please read this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1054-new-patch-for-sims-medieval-d-closed
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top