Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with manual patch 1.50 that makes my game crash :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with manual patch 1.50 that makes my game crash :( Empty Problem with manual patch 1.50 that makes my game crash :(

Post by Guest Sat 02 Mar 2013, 05:31

Hello,

I recently installed the latest manual patch for my game (which I downloaded on this website), and well, it stuffed up big time. Now I can't play my game without this message showing up:
http://gyazo.com/0e00aa032aebb3957d3f9ca4bb5c369a
Whenever I click the continue button my game crashes WhatDidUJustCallMe?

I tried doing all of the cracks again, and I tried the ultimate fix and it still didn't work. I don't know what to do now. I don't want to uninstall anything because I have purchased some expansion packs and sometimes my laptop doesn't pick up that there is a disc inside of it so I have to keep restarting my laptop until it picks up that there is a disc inside of it (does that make sense?). I also tried re-installing the manual patch and the ultimate fix like I said before but still it won't work. But anyway a solution to my problem would be very much appreciated!!! Have a nice day everyone Smile.

Back to top Go down

Problem with manual patch 1.50 that makes my game crash :( Empty Re: Problem with manual patch 1.50 that makes my game crash :(

Post by Admin Sat 02 Mar 2013, 21:02

Hello,

Do you have any Mods or Custom Content? This error is either caused by an out-dated crack or an out-dated/corrupt Mod or Custom Content.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem with manual patch 1.50 that makes my game crash :( Empty Re: Problem with manual patch 1.50 that makes my game crash :(

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 00:27

Yes I do but the problem started when I updated the manual patch, before then everything was working fine. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 03 Mar 2013, 15:17

Hello,

TashSim wrote: (...) the problem started when I updated the manual patch, before then everything was working fine.
Admin wrote: (...) This error is either caused by an out-dated crack or an out-dated/corrupt Mod or Custom Content.
Please back up and remove all your Mods and Custom Content and then test the game again.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 08:52

I deleted the mods folder and it worked fine but I really don't want to have to delete everything or find updates to my sliders and mods etc... Is there anyway I can uninstall the patch without having to delete anything or uninstall the whole game? :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 06 Mar 2013, 20:42

Hello,

No, I'm afraid not. The only way to find out which Mod is causing the problem is by - first - updating ALL of them, via the author's website and finally putting them back in groups of like 5-10. Then test your game and see if the problem persists. This way you can filter out the "corrupt" ones.

There's no way to downgrade The Sims 3 without uninstalling EVERYTHING, restarting your PC and then reinstalling everything again and NOT patching to 1.50 .
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 05:54

ah, ok well thanks anyway!!!

//EDIT

Ok so I updated all my mods and custom content but it still doesn't seem
to work. I've pretty much given up hope now... I downloaded UL
yesterday and I thought it may automatically fix it but it didn't...What
else should I do because I really don't want to uninstall my game Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:43

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top