Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON! Empty The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Admin Sat 02 Mar 2013, 22:29

Hello everyone,

As you may already knew, we'll be releasing The Sims 3: University Life soon. The official release is on the 5th of March (Same release day as the new SimCity game - although we give University Life priority) and we'll have a working, clean and safe download for it within 1-3 days of the official release day.
You can find the most up-to-date installation instructions for everything on this page by then: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Stay tuned via our mailing list, our Facebook and Twitter page and, of course, this Forum!

DO NOT post your problems and questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead. Thank you!

Last edited by Admin on Wed 06 Mar 2013, 10:17; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON! Empty Re: The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 01:43

Hey Admin,

I don't need to say you're the best, cuz of course you already know. But I will anyway - you're the bestest awesomeness of awesome. Can't wait for this download!!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON! Empty Re: The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 02:05

Thank you a million times ! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 03:51

*insert ear bleeding, headache inducing squeal of happiness here*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 07:27

This is the last expansion that i have been waiting for.
This and supernatural. After i finally get my hands on University life, My sims game will be Complete =^^=

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 10:51

If I was a big fat man with enough hair on his chest to convince people I had glued a rug on me I would take off my shirt and give you a BIG OLE BEAR HUG! Might have to pick hair out of your teeth because you were squealing AHH! Except I am not a big fat man with a super deluxe shag carpet on my chest so I will settle with a simple thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 16:32

Thanks, can't wait Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 16:56

Yaay, thank you, I've been waiting so much for this cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 17:55

Cannot wait for this! I just gotta have children by then...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 18:51

ohhh u are the best mr ADMIN:))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 05:57

Less than 24 hours before University Life is released in the US. !! Very Happy

//EDIT

solardia wrote:ohhh u are the best mr ADMIN:))

Simcity
doesn't come out in the US til the 5th of March.. We may or may not be
able to get it pirated.. The way the Maxis team setup this game, we'll
have to wait and see if it can be done or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 06:59

I am eagerly waiting for that EP!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 19:21

ty!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 19:45

both games are both released on the 5th in the US but as admin said the sims uni will come first

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 22:09

kidrock2k12 wrote:both games are both released on the 5th in the US but as admin said the sims uni will come first

Countdown on Simswiki says, at this moment 4:06 PM EST. "The Sims 3: University Life: 5 hours 54 minutes 24 seconds"

That's around 10:00 PM EST Still the 4th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 22:46

dont listen to that it is the 5th it come out at midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 22:48

It's never steered me wrong in the past.. I suppose we'll see what happens, come time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 22:50

Violent wrote:
kidrock2k12 wrote:both games are both released on the 5th in the US but as admin said the sims uni will come first

Countdown on Simswiki says, at this moment 4:06 PM EST. "The Sims 3: University Life: 5 hours 54 minutes 24 seconds"

That's around 10:00 PM EST Still the 4th.

sims.wikia.com says that it's been released already in the US, and it hasn't, so I don't really listen to that.

I have it pre-ordered already; I feel bad for being too impatient to play it. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 22:52

Because it's a wiki, anyone can write stuff.. A countdown, is a countdown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 22:57

I mean, the countdown itself says it's been released. I'm aware of how a wiki works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 22:58

IfICannotLove wrote:I mean, the countdown itself says it's been released. I'm aware of how a wiki works.

No, it says it has 5 hours, 4 minutes left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 23:08

Violent wrote:
IfICannotLove wrote:I mean, the countdown itself says it's been released. I'm aware of how a wiki works.

No, it says it has 5 hours, 4 minutes left.

This, no?

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_3:_University

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 23:33

look on the sims 3 website and origin it says in the Us it comes out on the 5th so that countdown is crap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 23:42

In Poland we already have this game in some shops and it's ALMOST 5th March (23:41) + premiere here was supposed to be on 7th March.
I always thought internet is first... xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 23:59

MadSyndrome wrote:In Poland we already have this game in some shops and it's ALMOST 5th March (23:41) + premiere here was supposed to be on 7th March.
I always thought internet is first... xD

OMG I'm from Poland, tell me where! >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top