Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which EP Should I Uninstall?

Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL? I_vote_lcap37%Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL? I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 10 ]
Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL? I_vote_lcap11%Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL? I_vote_lcap4%Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL? I_vote_lcap11%Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL? I_vote_lcap33%Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 9 ]
Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL? I_vote_lcap4%Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL? Empty Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL?

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 11:40

So my faithful laptop is a couple of years old, and I really can't see it handling UL very well, when I have every other EP installed. So my question is which EP is the most redundent? I'd like to uninstall one maybe two EP's so that UL runs smoothly..

I know I'd like to keep Generations and Seasons, because I think they bring the most to the game, please let me know which one I should get rid of! I'm soooo excited for UL!!!

Back to top Go down

Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL? Empty Re: Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL?

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 17:06

I personally would get rid of World Adventures. I mean, I love what it brings to the game, but after you explore all the tombs it gets boring and repetitive because you already know what to do. I'd also vote Showtime because I wasn't excited at all when I heard about it nor do I care about it. They could have made it a lot better.
In the end, it's your choice! Just my opinion. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL? Empty Re: Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL?

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 04:27

World adventures, it serves no purpose anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 07:00

Showtime is just useless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 07:51

Showtime, definitely. No good clothes, not a lot of gameplay, nothing I'd really miss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 14:33

I voted World Adventures, because I never take my sims on a trip. But from the ones you offered, I would definitely keep Ambitions, Pets and Supernatural. The other three don't mean anything to me. I think they offer the least gameplay for the sims at home. You have to actually go out and do stuff.
In the end it all depends on your preferences. I once talked to someone who thought Pets was a waste of money, because it didn't add anything to the game. I was like, What?! I don't have one sim household without a pet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 18:07

Showtime is just annoying and I think I'll get rid of it too Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 22:09

Thanks for all the response, I uninstalled Ambitions, Showtime, Supernatural and World Adventures, I really don't get the use out of any of them!

I am missing some of the fashion/hairstyles already though....

Onwards & Upwards to University Life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 23:18

Supernatural is awesome though Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 01:14

I personally don't have it, but I recommend removing World Adventures because of all the expansion packs it looks the least interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 21:04

i've got the same problem Sad
after a very long thought i think you should uninstall showtime

oh my god i just saw you uninstalled Ambitions, Showtime, Supernatural and World Adventures!!! wa, all the missing objects...

did you try to turn off weather and creatures? It helps a lot Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 30 Mar 2013, 14:04

I don't think getting rid of any EP would solve your problem, though I think getting rid of Late Night would be the best! The interaction among the bar customers and your sims are not enough, and there is nothing to do in the bars except dancing, having drinks or mixing drinks
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Mar 2013, 21:29

Generations or Showtime, UL is the 3rd worst after these so...

Back to top Go down

Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL? Empty Which EP do I uninstall to make room for UL?

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 00:22

Personally, I would ditch Spernatural which I just don't see is worth the money I paid - and Showtime I fnd is not worth much either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top