Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much do you make after retirement? I make TONS.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How much do you make after retirement? I make TONS. Empty How much do you make after retirement? I make TONS.

Post by Guest Thu 31 May 2012, 21:42

So it's important to say that the lifespan I play with is set so Long. Anyways. My singer earns a massive 61,000 per week, and he does absolutely nothing. You just earn enough money to buy everything really. However be warned that if you choose to be a singer - it's a lot of hard work at the beginning, and you won't be seeing a lot of cash until you turn into adults. But then - Boom. If I hadn't retired I could've had 2 gigs of 25,000 each + 4 gigs of about 10-15 thousand each = a max of 90-110 thousand simuleons per WEEK. Now that's tons.

Anyways I'm wondering if writers can beat that, so my Sim has a daughter who will be a writer (and she's starting early on so she'll be good).

Know any other jobs that make tons, especially after retirement?

Back to top Go down

How much do you make after retirement? I make TONS. Empty Re: How much do you make after retirement? I make TONS.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 01 Jun 2012, 07:50

Hello,

Lol that's a nice pension.
The regular jobs probably don't make that much, I don't know. I don't have my sims retire often.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)