Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

University Life Retail Purchase :D [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

University Life Retail Purchase :D [SOLVED] Empty University Life Retail Purchase :D [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 15:28

For those that did purchase the retail (or download) version and have a mix of retail and G4TW sims game I can verify that everything works 100%. I downloaded this morning, loaded my Starlit Shores save and loaded with no problems. I'm also running :

Master Controller
Overwatch
Dresser
A ton of CC

So far I haven't seen an issue. 8am the school mascot showed up at my door Very Happy

Back to top Go down

University Life Retail Purchase :D [SOLVED] Empty Re: University Life Retail Purchase :D [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 16:41

Do you mean that when you have all of your sims games cracked (like the base game) and you BUY university life, there won't be a problem at all? Not even with the cracks etc?

Back to top Go down

University Life Retail Purchase :D [SOLVED] Empty Re: University Life Retail Purchase :D [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 19:32

There won't be a problem. I think out of all the Sims 3 games I have I brought the base game, late night and supernatural and the rest were from G4TW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 19:47

Correct my current lineup is :

Sims 3 - Retail
Sims 3 Ambitions - Retail
Sims 3 All other packs - Games4theworld
Sims 3 - University Life - Retail (digital download from Origin)

And everything works just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 19:57

I've always been a little skeptical about downloading Origin with all of this G4TW stuff on my computer. But I'm getting confirmation that it's perfectly alright to do so?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 06 Mar 2013, 20:32

Hello,

All our downloads work just fine with retail games, as long as you follow these instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top