Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!! Something went wrong with the ultimate fix!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP!! Something went wrong with the ultimate fix!! Empty HELP!! Something went wrong with the ultimate fix!!

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 03:26

HELP!! Something went wrong with the ultimate fix!! 1577371209 HELP!! Something went wrong with the ultimate fix!! 2830496658 I watched the video and read through the installation directions but after everything was finished moving, I tried to open the launcher and it said there was a problem opening. I tried to undo all copies but it still didn't work. Now I have to uninstall TS3 and re-install it all over again. Please tell me if there is a way to avoid this!!!! (p.s i needed the fix because whenever i tried updating, either the green bar would show up and when it finished nothing else would happen or nothing would happen at all)

Admin edit: Moved.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

HELP!! Something went wrong with the ultimate fix!! Empty Re: HELP!! Something went wrong with the ultimate fix!!

Post by invalidusername Wed 06 Mar 2013, 03:45

Have you tried running the game without the launcher?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

HELP!! Something went wrong with the ultimate fix!! Empty Re: HELP!! Something went wrong with the ultimate fix!!

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 03:55

Yes I did but it didn't work and how would i be able to update it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 09:46

Do you have any mods? And have you tried updating manually?: http://akamai.cdn.ea.com/eadownloads/u/f/sims/sims3/patches/TS3_1.50.56.0210xx_update.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 06 Mar 2013, 22:04

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top