Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK, maybe there's something wrong with the new ultimate fix.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OK, maybe there's something wrong with the new ultimate fix. Empty OK, maybe there's something wrong with the new ultimate fix.

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 13:54

Hello

so I downloaded your versions of the game, and it works totally awesome.
I downloaded the 3DM when you guys still working on it, I switched to your version because I want the latest updates.

it works fine at first, I downloaded the 1.0.797.20 ultimate fix and it still works fine.

but the new ultimate fix that came out a while ago didn't go so well.

I dunno if this happens to everyone, but pretty sure that somebody got this kind of problem.

The game started crashing. I dunno why this is happens, but I already tried:
-Turning off Antivirus and extract the files from the .rar to my sims 4 directory (works well at first, but starts to happened again)
-Added my sims 4 folder to antivirus exception.

I don't know if there's a problem with your ultimate fix or just my pc.
if you have a time, can u please check your ultimate fix again?
if something wrong I'll be glad to download it again, and see if it works.

sorry if my english is bad  Oh my...

Back to top Go down

OK, maybe there's something wrong with the new ultimate fix. Empty Re: OK, maybe there's something wrong with the new ultimate fix.

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 14:05

Hi there! Smile

I can assure you that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the Ultimate Fix. Specially because a lot of people have downloaded it already and it works (or they got it to work).

The problem is most likely your antivirus. Please, take a look here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18345-game-keeps-crashing-since-ultimate-fix#127300

That's a solution that worked for some users. Do you perhaps have any Mods or CC installed? And re-downloading the ultimate Fix with your antivirus disabled isn't a bad idea either, as the download may have been corrupted by it. 

Good luck, and please let us know how it goes! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

OK, maybe there's something wrong with the new ultimate fix. Empty Re: OK, maybe there's something wrong with the new ultimate fix.

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 23:56

I did used that solution, it works for a while but it starts crashing again.

yes I have 1 or 2 mods installed,
I don't know if that causes it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Nov 2014, 00:44

Abydiot wrote:I did used that solution, it works for a while but it starts crashing again.

yes I have 1 or 2 mods installed,
I don't know if that causes it.

To be completely sure, you should remove them and see if the crashing persists. If it does, be sure to let us know so we can help you further. Smile

But if the crashing stops, I'm sorry to say that the cause is most probably because of those Mods you have installed. Unless you tell us exactly what Mods those are, we can't really tell you if they are safe or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Nov 2014, 10:34

ok, I have two mods installed:
-Clean from sitting fix
-IronLeo78 Classic converse

I will try to test it out, see if it works.

//EDIT

Just tried it, it doesn't worked.

it seem it's not the mods
I kinda noticed that the crashes usually happens when I tried to pause, fast forward,etc.

I don't know if this true, but seems that this causes it.
its really annoying you know.. OK, maybe there's something wrong with the new ultimate fix. 4241093300

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Nov 2014, 22:46

Abydiot wrote:ok, I have two mods installed:
-Clean from sitting fix
-IronLeo78 Classic converse

I will try to test it out, see if it works.

//EDIT

Just tried it, it doesn't worked.

it seem it's not the mods
I kinda noticed that the crashes usually happens when I tried to pause, fast forward,etc.

I don't know if this true, but seems that this causes it.
its really annoying you know.. OK, maybe there's something wrong with the new ultimate fix. 4241093300

Hi again! Smile

Does this happen in all of the saves? Or just in a particular one?

You should try re-downloading the Ultimate Fix with your antivirus disabled, and then apply it again. Check if the game runs fine, and only when you see it does, put the antivirus back on.

Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2014, 11:04

Seoy wrote:
Hi again! Smile

Does this happen in all of the saves? Or just in a particular one?

You should try re-downloading the Ultimate Fix with your antivirus disabled, and then apply it again. Check if the game runs fine, and only when you see it does, put the antivirus back on.

Good luck!

Ok, tried that didn't work as well.

still crashing Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 15 Nov 2014, 11:49

Hi there,

Did you remove the 3DM version completely before installing the Games4theworld version?

You might want to try removing the Games4theworld version, and then reinstalling it. Then apply the latest version of the Ultimate Fix. (And do the anti-virus steps, of course)
If it still doesn't work after that, it might be a bug, since you say it usually happens when fast forwarding or pausing the game.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2014, 13:47

The weird stuff happened to my computer too after downloading the fix. I know disabling your antivirus may seem like a good idea so you can fix your game but I think its best if you don't do it! Im pretty sure there is some sort of virus or something in the ultimate fix. I deleted the sims 4 and the fix (and all the random programs that got installed with their downloads) and then my computer went back to normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2014, 17:13

Admin wrote:Hi there,

Did you remove the 3DM version completely before installing the Games4theworld version?

You might want to try removing the Games4theworld version, and then reinstalling it. Then apply the latest version of the Ultimate Fix. (And do the anti-virus steps, of course)
If it still doesn't work after that, it might be a bug, since you say it usually happens when fast forwarding or pausing the game.
Hello admin.

Well, I did removed it. 
but I still have the 3DM .rar folder when I downloaded it, Does it affect the game?
And I said that it works well before I applied the newest ultimate fix.

and ok I will try to do that method.

//EDIT

RainbowMilk wrote:The weird stuff happened to my computer too after downloading the fix. I know disabling your antivirus may seem like a good idea so you can fix your game but I think its best if you don't do it! Im pretty sure there is some sort of virus or something in the ultimate fix. I deleted the sims 4 and the fix (and all the random programs that got installed with their downloads) and then my computer went back to normal.

No, from what I've seen, Games4theworld downloads does not contain any virus that will harm your computer.
if your antivirus tells you that there is, its a false because almost every crack is detected as a virus.

Mod edit: if you want to quote several posts, please click on the "multi-quote" button of each post you wish to quote. Then click on "new reply" at the bottom of the page. That way you can quote several posts. Please do not double-post anymore - it is against the rules. Thank you.

- Carlos

//EDIT

oops, sorry I didn't know that.
stll learning the forums OK, maybe there's something wrong with the new ultimate fix. Icon_biggrin

well I tried the methode and so far so good..
maybe it will not crash again, but I kinda worried it will..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 16 Nov 2014, 21:47

RainbowMilk wrote:Im pretty sure there is some sort of virus or something in the ultimate fix. I deleted the sims 4 and the fix (and all the random programs that got installed with their downloads) and then my computer went back to normal.
Hi there,

If you're afraid of getting viruses and don't trust Games4theworld torrents, then the only solution I have for you is: don't use torrents and just buy the game(s).
About "their downloads" and "random programs": I assume you're referring to our Games4theworld uploads. Our Fix is just a .RAR file with some files in it that you have to copy. It's not even an installed, so how on earth do you want the Fix to install random programs for you?
If you were referring to the torrent itself and tried to download from TPB, then you most likely clicked on one of the many "fake" advertisements, instead of the real download link, which says "GET THIS TORRENT", with the magnet icon next to it.
TPB has many advertisements that will start downloading crapware as soon as you click on them. If you want to be on the safe (and clean) side, just download from www.games4theworld.org . No advertisements there. Smile

Abydiot wrote:well I tried the methode and so far so good..
maybe it will not crash again, but I kinda worried it will..
No worries, we'll keep this topic open for you. Just let us know the result in a few days.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top