Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Late Night Can't Open Installer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Late Night Can't Open Installer Empty Sims 3 Late Night Can't Open Installer

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2012, 01:52

Hello,

I've finished creating the disk image as I was told to do in the guide. The problem is that when I go to the next step and try to open the installer it does not open at all. The icon itself goes through the animation like it is opening but nothing ever pops up and it doesn't show in my dock. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Late Night Can't Open Installer Empty Re: Sims 3 Late Night Can't Open Installer

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2012, 16:08

I have the same problem but with Pets (I downloaded some other Late Night from the internet). When I create disk image and double click the installer it just keeps bouncing in the dock until I left click it and it just disappears.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:

Found the answer. You have tu use Stuffit, it only works with it.

Download link:
http :// download.cnet.com/StuffIt-Expander/3000-2250_4-10653042 .h tm l

(Sorry I'm not allowed to post links yet so just delete the spaces)

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Late Night Can't Open Installer Empty Re: Sims 3 Late Night Can't Open Installer

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2012, 07:02

I had the same problem. I heard somewhere that it has to be stuffitexpander 13.0.2 because back in November I tried and tried to install the expansions and USED stuffitexpander, but it didn't work and I followed everything STEP BY STEP. Now I have everything installed on my Mac and working like a peach!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top