Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims medieval problems after latest patch. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims medieval problems after latest patch. [SOLVED] Empty Sims medieval problems after latest patch. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 May 2011, 18:13

Hey,

So I've just installed the latest patch and did everything I should have done including the ultimate fix and have had some problems:

1. It first shows the unable to identify hardware message. But when I restarted it was gone. Same for my screen settings, they were gone and the option of lessons was on again.
2. My mouse goes nuts when I right click and try to navigate, this only happens when I'm actually playing with a character. For example, when I try to move to the next room I end up on the beach.. It's like my mouse is hyperactive and I am 100% sure this has nothing to do with my mouse. When I'm in 'wachter's oog' modus it's all good.
3. While playing a quest and I get the ? option where I have to choose between options I can't click on it. This simply means being unable to play quests because almost every quest has that task somewhere in it.
4. In creating a sim modus there is the option where you can choose from readymade sims, I don't see any pictures but am still able to click on them.

Any idea?

Back to top Go down

Sims medieval problems after latest patch. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims medieval problems after latest patch. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 02 May 2011, 11:48

Hello,

Do you have any saves on your system for The Sims: Medieval? If yes, I recommend you back them up now.
Also, did you only get the problems áfter updating? If yes, then I think you have the same problem as everyone else: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1065-i-can-t-get-out
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims medieval problems after latest patch. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims medieval problems after latest patch. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 02 May 2011, 11:54

Yeah, before the patch everything was fine.
I'll backup my save games..
Still, I am able to save the game.. so it's not quite the same problem I guess.

Edit: No I am not able to save my game, I kinda missed that but when I started the Sims Medieval and tried to save it didn't..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 02 May 2011, 12:01

Bliss1991 wrote:Yeah, before the patch everything was fine.
I'll backup my save games..
Still, I am able to save the game.. so it's not quite the same problem I guess.

Edit: No I am not able to save my game, I kinda missed that but when I started the Sims Medieval and tried to save it didn't..
Hello,

Ok, then it's the same problem. I recommend you keep following that topic. Looks like the new update messed up pretty bad... again. Trollemote
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 May 2011, 18:57

Bliss1991 wrote:Hey,

So I've just installed the latest patch and did everything I should have done including the ultimate fix and have had some problems:

1. It first shows the unable to identify hardware message. But when I restarted it was gone. Same for my screen settings, they were gone and the option of lessons was on again.
2. My mouse goes nuts when I right click and try to navigate, this only happens when I'm actually playing with a character. For example, when I try to move to the next room I end up on the beach.. It's like my mouse is hyperactive and I am 100% sure this has nothing to do with my mouse. When I'm in 'wachter's oog' modus it's all good.
3. While playing a quest and I get the ? option where I have to choose between options I can't click on it. This simply means being unable to play quests because almost every quest has that task somewhere in it.
4. In creating a sim modus there is the option where you can choose from readymade sims, I don't see any pictures but am still able to click on them.

I am experiencing the crazy mouse thing, but none of the others.
Any idea?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 03 May 2011, 11:32

Alyssa wrote:
Bliss1991 wrote:Hey,

I am experiencing the crazy mouse thing, but none of the others.
Any idea?
Hello,

Next time please open your own topic. Did you get this problem only áfter updating the game?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 May 2011, 19:24

Yes, this only happened after updating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 03 May 2011, 22:45

Alyssa wrote:Yes, this only happened after updating.
Hi there,

Haha, welcome to the club: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1065-i-can-t-get-out
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top