Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval Crashing Issues (latest patch v2.0.113 i think) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval Crashing Issues (latest patch v2.0.113 i think) [SOLVED] Empty Sims Medieval Crashing Issues (latest patch v2.0.113 i think) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2011, 12:32

It took me a few installs/patches to get the version updated and the game running without the CD but as soon as i start a new game with the latest version I cannot sellect a Monarch, clicking a pregenerated one does nothing and if i try the CAS the game just hangs "loading" and never does anything.

I have applied the patch/crck correctly and noted that with a fresh install of teh game (ie no update) it works fine once cracked and i can make sims etc.

Is there anything i can do to get around this issue? Is it an issue with the crack not being fully compatable with the newest patch version or is it simply a problem with the game version itself?

The only person i found having a similar issue on the forum is https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t970-the-sims-medieval this person seems to have the same issue as me although this post is back in april...

Thanks for any help in advance.

Mod edit: Topic moved to right section.

- LadyElDi

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval Crashing Issues (latest patch v2.0.113 i think) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims Medieval Crashing Issues (latest patch v2.0.113 i think) [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 16 Aug 2011, 13:31

Hello,
I think this post may be helpful to you.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval Crashing Issues (latest patch v2.0.113 i think) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims Medieval Crashing Issues (latest patch v2.0.113 i think) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2011, 14:52

Ah seems im not the only one with that issue then, not sure how i missed that thread lol. Thanks for the link Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 16 Aug 2011, 17:43

Uzziel wrote:Ah seems im not the only one with that issue then, not sure how i missed that thread lol. Thanks for the link Smile
Hello,

Did you use the Temporary Fix? Some people report that it works fine for them.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2011, 20:47

yeah had an issue with it not mounting the image, but sorted it and everything is dandy now thanks for your help Smile

Admin edit: You're welcome! Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top