Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a quick question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a quick question. Empty Just a quick question.

Post by Sephymuffins Fri 08 Mar 2013, 14:53

Obviously, I'm new here. Like everyone else, The Sims 3 has been an honorary little bitch (excuse the language) and I'd tried everything.

I finally stumbled across this website/forum after installing multiple The Sims 3 torrents (all by basically different users), uninstalling, deleting files, patching and updating like an idiot and finally coming to the point where I wanted to throw my brand new laptop out my window.

On to the point here: I already went to the "How to install Sims 3 Correctly" link and skimmed through all the pages after reading the instructions thoroughly. The one question I had is, I have the base game on disk but there are a few expansions I'm currently downloading that I DO NOT have. Nothing has been installed yet (no Sims 3 files, nothing on my laptop), mainly because the torrents are downloading slowly, and I was planning on waiting for everything to finish so I could do a mass installing spree of ALL expansions and then use the Ultimate Fix \bin file.
However, would any Admin/Mod advise me to wait and do just that, or could I use that ultimate fix file AND still install expansions after? Would this somehow mess something up, or could I get away with it? Facepalm

I mainly ask, again, because I didn't see it asked anywhere else and because I'm a little impatient. I don't want to do anything stupid, though, and mess up something that I'm hoping for the FIRST TIME IN MONTHS - works.

Thanks for your time!
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Just a quick question. Empty Re: Just a quick question.

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:22

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)