Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUICK QUESTION ASKING FOR A QUICK SOLUTION (There was an error during startup.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QUICK QUESTION ASKING FOR A QUICK SOLUTION (There was an error during startup.) Empty QUICK QUESTION ASKING FOR A QUICK SOLUTION (There was an error during startup.)

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 01:53

So I've removed all my sims expansion packs and stuff etc. Today. I just installed the sims 3 base game from the original disk I've bought from the store aswell as using the discs for latenight and ambitions. But used G4TW Torrents for world adventures. I was planning to install all the other expansion packs such as supernaturual and all the other recent expansion packs.

Now here's where this issue OCCURED! I Followed exactly what this tutorial said; "https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly" and I updated the game as it told me to update but now I get an error when i use the game launcher which keeps popping up and says "There was an error during startup. Please see the log for more details"

I'm going ahead with installing all the other expansion packs despite the error, Could anyone tell me how to fix this error step by step Im good with instructions but not to good with errors, Thanks in advance! Laughing Help

Back to top Go down

QUICK QUESTION ASKING FOR A QUICK SOLUTION (There was an error during startup.) Empty Re: QUICK QUESTION ASKING FOR A QUICK SOLUTION (There was an error during startup.)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 05 Jan 2013, 12:08

And no bumping please, that's considered spamming. All topics are answered so there's no need to bring more attention to yours.
Besides a bump at virtually the same time as your original post seems even more useless scratch
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

QUICK QUESTION ASKING FOR A QUICK SOLUTION (There was an error during startup.) Empty Re: QUICK QUESTION ASKING FOR A QUICK SOLUTION (There was an error during startup.)

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 14:55

Thanks I'll give this a try in just a minute and let you know how it goes.

And LadyElDi, My bad Im a newbie to this site but now I know not too, Just chill lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 05 Jan 2013, 15:11

Hello,

It's in the rules Wink No hard feelings though.
Good luck and please do let us know.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top